Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates

Start from the beginning

"TSUNA!?/ BOSSU!?" Chrome and Rin said at the same when they saw the brunette collapsing. The girl was faster and she caught the little sky before he fell to the ground. She could keep him standing, because Tsuna was light. Rin wanted to go near his brother, but Chrome glared at him with her free eye, which promised pain. Natsu, who was back to his small form, jumped at the purplenette's shoulder.

"Chrome-san, he isn't dangerous. He is the elder brother of Tsuna" the little feline said and thet calmed the girl down. But she still didn't let him help. Rin was confused but didn't move.

Meanwhile the guardians looked at their Sky with worry in their eyes. This action resulted in them weakening their hold on their weapons and Arthur succesfully escaped back to the tower. The four guardians, who blocked the paladin glared at the blond man and kept their defense but slightly turned to the brunette.

"Turf-top! What happened to Tsuna-sama?" Hayato shouted but he kept his eyes at Arthur. His way of addressing the brunette confused the others.

'Tsuna...-sama?...'

Mephisto was enjoying the chaos, looking around and then at the passed out boy.

'My dear nephew, you really know how to cause chaos...'

Ryohei and Lambo, who were now beside Chrome and Tsuna, looked at the brunette. The Sun Guardian quickly examined the brunette and then turned to the silveret.

"My Otouto collapsed to the Extreme! He needs some rest but he is fine to the Extreme!!" The boxing maniac shouted back which easied the tension of the guardians.

"Hey, who are you calling your otouto!?" Rin shouted at him but he got ignored. Mephisto just chuckled at the half-demon's antics.

Arthur who was observing the situation, glanced at Rin first, then Tsuna and lastly at the teens in his vicinity. He inwardly sighed.

'This mission is lot more difficult then I anticipated. But I can't leave Satan's spawn alive and the holder of the Sky flames here...'

"Gokudera Hayato and his group. I don't know why are you here, but I have to execute Satan's spawn, namely Okumura Rin and then bring the bearer of the Sky flames, namely Okumura Tsuna back to the Headquarters. If you step in my way, I will consider you as a threat to the Order and you will be executed." The Paladin waited for their reactions but they were still standing in front of his targets.

"Very well. So that is your decisions." Arthur grabbed his sword and went to attack the teens. But this time, Shura was the one who blocked the blond man. Arthur had to go back to the tower.

"... Shura, what are you doing? Why are you protecting Satan's spawn and detain me from executing the heretics? Have you gone over to Mephisto's side?"

"Not a chance in the h*ll." The woman answered with disdain. Arthur was looking at her.

"I remember, when your teacher asked you to teach this brat about demon swords, you refused him. So why is the change? Have you changed your mind because your teacher died?" The Paladin had a sickeningly calm smile on his face while saying this. Shura narrowed her eyes at him.

"You're dead wrong, you retard! You will never understand it so sh*t up! And you won't bring Tsuna back with you, he will just suffer at the headquarters." Shura said, while glaring at the man.

"So you knew of the identity of the youngest Okumura... and yet you haven't made any reports... but anyway, the order of the Grigori is absolute even for you, so I don't have much chance, I have to declare you as a heretic as well... Be prepared" Arthur took an attacking stance and was about to attack. Shura and the Guardians as well were ready to attack. There was dead silence but it was broken by a shot.