Year 4 Part 2

[Picture of Morgan^^^^]

"He hurt you?" Fred asked frowning. "Was he with the other death eaters tonight?" 

"Yes, he was." Draco answered obviously disgusted.

"Ron and Elle told us about your family issues. It's why we're being nice to you. " Fred smiled sympathetically. "Yeah, that makes sense. I don't need your pity though."

"We know you don't. You're Eleanor's brother, you can't be that bad." Draco smiled. " Thank you."

"Anyway, I over heard mum talking to Lupin about custody over you two. Fred Informed. "Really?" Eleanor asked. "Yeah."

As the two talked Draco left the room. He went to find his old enemies. Ginny guided him.

"Hey Harry, can we talk?" Draco asked when the golden quad looked up. " Oh. Sure." The two left the room going to the hallway. 

"I just wanted to apologize. I was out of line. I shouldn't of bullied you guys or called 'mione names. I just was really embarrassed when you refused my friendship, back in the beginning of first year. Just wanted to prove myself to Lucious, I guess. I  was raised with him as my 'perfect father figure' I didn't know fathers weren't supposed to abuse their children... Back to my point, think we can start over. I understand if you don't want to but, like I was hoping you would because Ron and Hermione already forgave me."

"You can stop talking, of course I forgive you, just it'll take some time for me to trust you." Harry cut Draco off. "I understand completely." Draco smiled.

Harry opened the door to Ron's room, just to come face to face with Ron. 

"I was just... going to use the loo?" Ron smile sheepishly. "You are a blithering Idiot." Harry laughed.

                                        ***                                            ***                                             ***                                

"I'm going to go see Fred and George." Eleanor stated halfway through the train ride. The tension between her two friend groups eased. "

Alright." Pansy and Ron spoke at the same time, laughing afterword.

That would be the sixth laughing fit in two hours. Eleanor walked out unsure of what her friends would get up to.

Eleanor walked down to the twins compartment. Only knowing where it was because her parents marauder names were in it.

"Hello boys" She smiled walking in seeing them work on products.  "Anything I can help with?" she asked. "Names?" Fred answered with a blush. They all started working on making prank products.

                                                 ********************************

"Students, I would like to introduce the students of Beuxbatons school of magic." Dumbledore boomed, queuing in the students. The girls danced in while the boys were in the back conjuring butterfly's. After Dumbledore said hello to Madame Maxine, the Dumstrang students came in. This time the girls and the boys were doing flips and acrobatics. Krum however, was walking in the back next to kakaroff.(spelling?)

Lucky for most slytherins, Draco got Krum to sit with them sending a smug look across the hall, towards Ron while Eleanor was acting as a fangirl to annoy Ron.

"Krum, can I call you Victor? No? So Victor, my friends a big fan, me not so much. So explain to me why you are so great." Eleanor said after her act.

"I'm really not that great. Just a famous seeker at the young age of 17." Victor said with his thick Bulgarian accent.

"We like you," The extremely pale siblings spoke in sync.

"That was creepy."

"You get used to it." Morgan Spoke from her spot after staring at him like he was the most precious thing on the world.

"I hope so. What's your name?" Victor asked.

"Oh! Did I not introduce my self? How rude of me! Morgan Zabini. Nice to meet you Victor. Oh, the boy next to me hoplessley staring at Eleanor, with his little school boy crush. He's my twin, Blaise Zabini."

"MORGAN!" Blaise yelled horrified, getting the attention of most students close to the slytherin table.

"Oops." Morgan giggled.

Eleanor looked horrified and embarrassed at this point. More for Blaise then herself, but, finding out one of your best friends like you is not exactly comforting.

"Nice to meet you, Blaise, it's okay my sister does the same to me." Victor spoke laughing because he was amused.

"On another note, Lupin's trying to adopt us!" Draco smiled.

"Is this good?" Krum asked.

"Lupin is our dad. We're currently in the custody of bad people." Eleanor explained.

"I'm so happy for you guys" Pansy smiled wildly.

"Hopefully soon though, honey, your not as good at hiding things as you think." Morgan  frowned at Eleanor hinting at her bruises.

"Oops?" Eleanor tried to smile.

"Oops? No. We're talking about this later and we're getting your other friends in on it."

"Yeah. Elle, I'll get Harry, Ron and Hermione." Rose added. Pansy giggled at one of the names.

"Okay."

***
***
"Okay, now explain." Morgan spoke harshly. The newly huge friend group had gathered in the ROR.

"Lucius, he- he always had a thing to causing others pain. He's been acting on it more recently and sometimes he uses muggle methods." Eleanor explained sadly.

"Muggle methods? Ellie? Is he hitting you?" Hermione asked softly.

"He uses his wand too. The forbidden curses. I- It sucks."

"I told you to stop standing up for me El, father uses you as his personal punching bag." Draco spoke looking anxiously at his older sister.

Draco was upset. He knew about this and did little to nothing to stop it. Every time he tried, he would get hurt and Eleanor would make him leave. She would tell him 'she deserved it', 'she did something' or worse- in Draco's opinion- 'It's better me than you.' Now he was beating himself about it.

"I'm sorry. No I'm not. He would've hurt you too. You know that."

"I don't want you to always protect me. It's starting to get really fucking annoying. Look I love you. You're my big sister. I can take care of myself Elle."

"Yeah, Eleanor. I know we haven't been too close lately but, you're still one of my best friends and we all agree with what I'm about to say. Nobody deserves what is happening to you and we're here for you. We love you" Fred spoke, switching with George occasionally.

Fred sounded a bit odd when he said 'we' but Eleanor ignored it.

"I love you guys too. Especially Draco and Blaise. Don't ask why just remember, Brotp." Eleanor laughed earning grins from her brotps.

"I love you" he whispered, unheard from everyone but his brothers who smiled one smug and one sadly.

{not by me}