Year 3 part 2

"Double, double, toil and trouble.
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
Double, double, toil and trouble.
Something wicked this way comes!

Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and owlet's wing.

Double, double, toil and trouble.
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
Double, double, toil and trouble.
Something wicked this way comes!

In the cauldron boil and bake,
Fillet of a fenny snake,
Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,
Witches mummy, maw and gulf.

Double, double, toil and trouble.
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
Double, double, toil and trouble.
Fire burn and cauldron bubble!

Something wicked this way comes!" Eleanor sang with the school choir.

After singing she walked to her house table and sat next to Draco.

"Now I'd like to say a few words before we all become to befuddled with our feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome professor R.J.Lupin, who's the new defence against the dark arts teacher. Good luck professor." Dumbledore boomed across the Great Hall.

Eleanor clapped along woth the other tables ignoring the looks she got from her fellow slytherins.

"Hey! Potter! Is it true you fainted?" Draco laughed.

"Shut up Dray!" Eleanor nudged his stomach only to be ignored.

"I mean you really fainted!" He continued.

"Shove off Malfoy." Ron hissed

"Hagrid is the new Care of Magical Creatures professor." Dumbledore continued.

"Lastly, The Ministry of Magic has put dementors at every entrance and exit of the school, Until Sirius Black is captured. Now, begin your feast"

--@--

"Pureblood" Draco muttered to the Salazar Slytherin painting.

"It's ubsurd! Who really cares about blood purity?" Eleanor ranted to her cousin once they sat on the couches.

"Don't let Father hear you say that! He'll disown you in the blink of an eye! Or He'll hurt you and I don't want that to happen." Draco said.

"Yeah El, you can't just say that anywhere! You'll be shunned." Rose spoke from her seat next to Draco.

Draco smirked and pecked her cheek.

"Ew! Guys! No Pda infront of me please." Eleanor complained.

"We have Divination, we should go." Rose suggested to Draco hoping he wasn't already going to start skipping classes.

Eleanor would never take it. She doesn't need everyone knowing about her problems.

She chose to go to Arithmacy, Astronomy and Care of Magical Creatures. The Ministry gave both Hermione and Eleanor a time turner so they could take multiple classes and only the teachers would know about it. The girls couldn't tell anyone. Not a single student could know.