Year 4 Part 1

The summer for Eleanor, consisted of winning in Uno, multiple letters from her father and consistent cruciatous curse. Only one of these things was new to Eleanor.

At this current moment Eleanor was getting ready for the world cup. If Eleanor was being honest, she really did not want to go as, she hated the Bulgarian team. They let someone who hasn't even graduated their school to join the team! She also knew one way or another the Irish would win.

Despite this, Eleanor had to go. Her uncle insisted. She didn't even know if Draco wanted to go, but, they didn't want to see the consequences if the didn't.

              ***                                               ***                                                 ***                                              ***

"How far up are we?" Eleanor heard a familiar voice ask as they walked up to the ministers box.  "Well, put it this way, you'll be the first to know if it rains." Lucius answered for Arthur Weasley. "Lucius." Greeted Mr. Weasley. "Arthur." Lucius hissed.

"Uncle, Draco and I are in the ministers box!" Eleanor exclaimed. "Don't boast, Eleanor." Lucious spoke and shoved the sharp part of his cane on her shoulder, causing her to wince as it went over one of the many bruises on her body. The wince did not go unnoticed by any of her friends. "Come along, Draco, Eleanor." Lucius ordered, as Eleanor felt blood drip down her sleeve, knowing it could be seen because she was wearing white.

 ***                               ***                                   ***                                     ***                                        ***        

"I told you the Irish would win" Eleanor danced a very unimaginable victory dance. "Whatever, Krum still caught the snitch." Draco argued and at the moment Lucius walked out of the tent with his mask on the siblings ran out of the tent trying to get to the forest where they knew, they would be safe. They had been over the plan many times with Draco's dead beat father.The two got separated as they ran into the trees.

Eleanor ran wildly looking for her brother. Draco had just ran into the golden quad, minus Harry. "Have you seen El?" Draco questioned. "We thought she was with you, Draco." Hermione replied. "No, we got separated. Where's Harry?" he asked. "We got separated. What's wrong with Ellie? She seemed so- so hurt and wounded." Hermione was worried. "Lucius. He- uh- yeah. He's with them again. " Draco lifter his sleeve showing about 2 percent of his injuries. "I'm sorry." Ron frowned. "You can't be sorry for something you didn't do but, you can feel pity. Nobody likes pity. Anyway I have to find-"

"Merlin's beard, never run off like that again!" Eleanor hugged Draco tightly. Hermione shared a grin with Ron and Rose. "We have to find Harry. See you later, Dray, Elle?" Rose spoke up for the first time. "Oh, hey. When did you guys get there?" Eleanor asked. "We've been here the whole time Eleanor." Ron laughed.

"We have to go find Harry!" Rose exclaimed out of worry. Draco smiled sadly at his girlfriend and hugged her. "Let's go then... Actually scratch that. I think I know where he is. Follow me! Eleanor started running in what seemed a random direction. Once she got to him, she hugged him.

"Stupefy!" The teens heard and saw read light so they all ducked. "Stop! Stop! That's my children!" Arthur Weasley shouted. The other adults reluctantly stopped. Mr. Barty Crouch Senior how ever ran up to the kids and interrogated them. "Which one of you did it? Which one of you? Huh?" he asked. "What did what?" Harry was deeply confused. "That's the dark mark Harry, it's his mark." Eleanor explained. "I didn't know, but, there was a man!" Harry told them.   "A man? Harry? Where?" Arthur asked. "He went that way.." Harry pointed to the right. The adults ran in that direction.

"Shouldn't you to go find Lucius." Mr. Weasley asked once he saw Eleanor and Draco. They both visibly flinched, making him realize that Lucius was worse than he thought. "Never mind that, Molly would love for you two to join us. Nova was one of her closest friends until, well you know all about that night. Remus told you, I'm sure." Nova Black's children visibly perked up. "Great. Up to the portkey." Mr. Weasley smiled at his accomplishment.

"Look! It's little Ellie." The twins spoke in unison. "Look! It's Gred and Feorge" Eleanor mocked. "How are you, El?" Asked Fred. "I'm fine" she responded mustering up her best fake smile causing Fred to frown at her obvious lie. Fred made it his mission, when they met in her first year, that he would make her happy. He was still determined.

"Are you coming back to Hogwarts, now that everyone knows about your furry little problem?" George asked changing the subject. "Yeah, in fact I'm moving up two years. I'm supposed to be going into my fifth year but I took my O.W.Ls during the summer so... I will at least know someone in my new classes." Eleanor explained smirking. "That's good --- Wait, does that mean?" Fred asked. "Yeah it does."

"Alright, Grab the portkey." Arthur stated. Eleanor was used to portkey's as she escaped Malfoy Manner with them alot with the help of Amos Diggory, who would set them up and she would go to the Diggory household and hang out with Cedric. When everyone fell to the floor, Eleanor, Cedric, Amos and Arthur walked down the invisible stairs.

"How'd you do that, El?" Harry asked. "Practice. Lots of practice." She replied. "Where did you practice that?" Draco asked. "Ask no questions and you shall get no lies, little brother."

"Fred! George! I'm so sorry! You could've been killed and I yelled at you before you left!" Mrs. Weasley cried. "What did they do?" Eleanor asked. "They fed Dudley tongue toffee's" Rose giggled.

"And who's this?" Molly asked. "Draco Malfoy." and "Eleanor Lupin" were the responses. Almost immediatly getting squashed into a famous Weasley hug. "You were Draco Lupin, when I knew you." Mrs. Weasley said and then saw bruises on there bodies. "What happened to you too? Alright out! Out!" Mrs. Weasley shoved her children out of the room. "Alright what happened?" Mrs. Weasley only got their heads going to their shoes. "Lucius did this? Didn't he?" She only got a whimper from the girl with scars. "Oh shame on him. Let's get those healed." After a few minutes Mrs. Weasley let them go.