Sports Festival 1/2

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?!" I scream, staring up at the enormous zero point robots from the entrance exam. I keep running towards them, trying to think of a plan, as Shoto once again uses his Quirk. All the robots move to attack him, only to be frozen mid-movement. He runs through them, not once glancing behind him.

"Hey! We can get through!" someone calls behind me, and I hear the sounds of running feet again.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you! I froze them while they were unbalanced!!" Shoto calls over his shoulder, just as the first robot starts leaning forwards. Fear spears through my heart as I realise I was right in its way and I put on an extra burst of speed.

"(Y/N)!!" I hear Eijiro call, and glance up at the looming robot. It was about to land on me. Rolling forwards desperately, it crashes to the ground and a searing pain shoots up my arm. Dust is kicked up all around me, making me unable to even see my own hand in front of my face.

"AND THE ROBOT HAS FALLEN!! IS (Y/N) OKAY?!" Present Mic's voice booms from the stadium, making my head hurt.

"Shit..." I mutter, clenching my teeth and trying not to cry out. My arm was crushed under the robot, almost completely shattered, and I wouldn't be able to keep going without help. As I was thinking this, an eruption come from the robot's chest in front of me. Eijiro bursts forth, his Quirk fully activated.

"THAT WAS DANGEROUS!! IF IT WAS ANYONE OTHER THAN ME THEN THEY WOULD'VE DIED!!" he cries, roaring into the air. Another eruption comes forth beside him, and someone made completely out of a silver material bursts forth.

"THAT WAS DANGEROUS!! IF IT WAS ANYONE OTHER THAN ME THEN THEY WOULD'VE DIED!!" he cries, roaring into the air. Eijiro and the silver boy glare at eachother for a few seconds, then they take off running.

"Hey!" I call out, then cry out in pain. Eijiro's head turns at the sound of my voice. The silver boy also pauses, gazing around. They both see me at the same time.

"(Y/N)!" Eijiro cries, rushing forwards.

"Jesus, are you alright?!" the silver boy asks, using his Quirk to help him move the metal off my crushed arm. I wince, hissing through my teeth, and they help me stand up.

"I'll be fine, thanks. Let's keep going," I say, gritting my teeth and starting to move forwards. I couldn't go fast, only a quick limp, but Eijiro and the silver boy stay with me. The silver boy introduces himself as Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, and I laugh at his name, then hiss in pain again. Without warning, Tetsutetsu sweeps me into his arms and start running forwards, apparently having grown impatient. I cry out, in both pain and surprise, but he doesn't put me down. Eijiro follows along, glancing at me worriedly every couple of seconds. I could tell in his expression that he wanted to carry me instead, and I would have preferred it that way, but it was too late for that now.

"What's this?! Class 1-A's Eijiro Kirishima, (Y/N) (L/N) and Class 1-B's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu are working together?!" Present Mic's voice bellows, and I realise with a start that there was a flying camera with a speaker attached following us. A few students from various classes, including 1-A, glance around, their gazes landing on us. I try to ignore them, but feel my face heat up.

'How stupid is that? Embarrassed because you have people who care about you?' I ask myself, clearing my thoughts. Tetsu glances down at me and our eyes meet. He quickly looks away, focusing on the track. A few more seconds pass and we round a bend, then quickly come to a halt. I look around in confusion and realise we were standing on the edge of an enormous trench, rock pillars strewn about at random with single ropes connecting them. I realised then that Tetsu was panting lightly, tiring out faster from carrying me.