This went on for about another two hours because this baby was really difficult. She was pushing like it wasn't no tomorrow. I tried coaching her or something, but she just you know snapped on me. Cursing me out and telling me I'm not shit, she hates me, and it's my fault she's going through this. Like she ain't jump on top of me riding me, I ain't do this shit by myself. It was team work, my sperm, yo eggs. They finally got the next baby out and I was shocked at what it was. "It's another girl." Jayla's mouth dropped open wide. I cut the cord for her too and they went to clean her off. Jay wasn't the only one surprised shit I spend like three hundred dollars on boy clothes. She gone be a damn tom boy until she's six months, shit. 

"Damn two girls on yo ass!" Hayden yelled laughing, He hit my arm playfully and I chuckled looking over at the babies. They'rejust as gorgeous as their mother, damn already. I didn't even notice I was crying until Jayla pulled me to her wiping my tears while tears ran down her face. I peacked her lips with her hands on either side of my face. 

"I love you." She whispered against my lips. 

"I love you more." 

Kayleigh JaKayla Henderson - Birth Time; 6:30 Pm - November 4th

Joscelyn Kaelynn Henderson - Birth Time: 11:27 PM - November 4th

The next day everything was a little crazier, the girls wouldn't stop screaming and crying. I picked Kayleigh up holding her in my arms. Her little hand clung onto my short and she let out little baby noises when I kissed her forehead. I'm still in shock about the fact that I was suppose to be having a little boy, but two little girls is also just as amazing as having a son and a daughter. Kayleigh has grown attached to me but every time I pick up Joscelyn she starts crying really loud like I done did something to her. She's going to be the one who's going to be getting in trouble a lot when they get older, well by me. She seems like the trouble maker type even know she's a day old. 

"Josce's going to be the trouble maker and Kayleigh's going to be the goody goody." I informed Jayla. She waved me off and finished feeding the baby. 

"Zon't Zo Zat. Both my kids will be angels so don't play." Jayla shook her head at me. I doubt they're going to be good kids. 

"Shut up. They might act just like your air headed ass." I teased. She threw a bottle at me and it hit my stomach. "And if that would have hit my daughter I would have beat ya ass." 

"I wouldn't have hit my daughter you asshole shut up before I kick your ass."  Jayla snapped. My mom walked into the room with Sebastian. She looked between us like she wanted to smack both of us. She shook her head walking over to me grabbing the baby. 

"You two should be ashamed. Don't you dare curse in front of these girls, I do not care how young they are." She snapped at both of us as she sat onto the bed rocking Kayleigh in her arms. "Matta afact, Come'ere hijo." 

"Coming ma." I walked behind her out of the room and into the hallway. She passed the baby to Bas before closing the door. She looked up at me with a smile and she patted the side of my face. 

"You're going to be an amazing father, same thing I told your brother. Don't you ever doubt your parenting. I know for a fact your kids are going to grow up and be beautiful little girls, and I don't want you to ever leave their life okay. Be better than me, better than your father.... Show them you care okay. Be what I wasn't" She whispered stroking my cheek. I'm so emotional I was crying, because I know how it felt to grow up parent less. 

"I don't want them to go through what I went through. That was a hurtful experience, I know I had dad, but then again I really didn't. He was in and out of jail, and if not that he was never around. I'm paid for life anyways and you guys know the reason why. I'll never be out in the streets and I'll never do anything that I don't need to.. I want to be there for them. all of their life."