I pulled up at the junk yard and pulled him out of the car. He was crying out loud, I threw him onto the ground shaking my head at him crying like a bitch. "You saving them, my sister killed herself because of Kamari. He needs to fucking die." He cried out shaking. I sighed stepping on his wounds. I don't want to hear his sob story, Kamari ain't put a gun to the bitch head. "My momma gone kill you!"

"Fuck ya old ass mom, Your ass suppose to be dead anyways. There is no sign of you in the records, remember? They burned when they cremated that nigga who they thought was you. So if I kill you, I won't get in trouble for it because nigga you're not even a person anymore." I chuckled shooting him in the arm, he screamed like someone could hear him, so I shot him in the other arm.

"IS THIS AMUSING YOU!? KILLING YOUR BEST FRIEND." He yelled out. I just stood there watching the blood ooze out of his arms and legs making a puddle around him. I shrugged my shoulder looking away from him.  Memories started rushing back into my head, we were close as kids. Like brother and he even thought Jayla was cool, but that's until this nigga killed my uncle. my own mother hated me until the day she died because she thought i helped kill my uncle.

"Ex best friend."  I mumbled lowly walking around his letting the tears that built up in my eyes fall. I thought of all the times we had bitches on our dicks, picked with my sister and her friends, calling his mom my mom and vice versa. Everything was building up and it made me sad. How could someone who knew everything about you betray you so fucking bad. I missed the last years of my sister life because my mom hated me, and her death wish was for me to never corrupt her daughter to do some hurtful shit. Now my father's dead too, that was my nigga when I actually did talk to him.  I scratched the top of my head with the gun and aimed it at him again. "Because of you my momma hated me." I shot him some where randomly.

"Because of you my Uncle is dead, he did everything for us and my mom was close to him." I yelled sending another shot to his body watching him wince in pain.

"Because of you my fucking dad is dead." I sent another shot at him.

"BECAUSE OF YOU MY FUCKING SISTER HAS TO LIVE IN PAIN. NOT ONLY DID SHE LOSE HER MOTHER, BUT HER FUCKING FATHER BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKED UP!"  I screamed loudly sending three bullets through his chest and sending two through the top of his head. I ran over to my car getting inside and shutting the door. My hands shook and I threw the gun onto the floor, then pulled out of the lot going back to my sister house.

When I got there I cleaned up all the blood, took a shower so I can clean the blood off me. It hurts to kill someone you use to hang with, someone who knew everything about you.  Once I was done I dried off and hurried to the hospital so I could make it there for the birth of the kids.

Glad I can live with my life knowing my sister not in danger, or my family.

♚ Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

"I fucking hate you Kamari!" Jayla screamed pushing as hard as she could. Her legs were propped up on something so they wouldn't close while she was pushing out the kids. One of the babies were halfway out. I could see the head, I would smile, but my hand is being squeezed to death. My mom was crying like this was her baby or something. Hayden came in late dressed in that stuff the doctors make you put in when you come inside the room while she having the kids. 

"ONE LAST PUSH JAYLA AND THIS ONE WILL BE OUT." Dr. Samuels yelled out. "ONE, TWO, THREE." She let out a hard push and the baby came right out. He handed me the scissors so I can cut the cord thing. I smiled cutting it where he told me too. "It's a girl guys, but we still have another one to get out. So Jayla I'm going to need you to push again baby girl."