Pina - Part 13

( Sorry for late chapter;; o.o )

You and Kirito had finished taking breaks and going out together. It was time to take Silica to Floor 22. You sent her a message.

'Silica' You messaged her as she answered behind you.

"I'm behind you! You hear her say as you turned around and saw the brunette run to you, almost tripping on a log.

"Woops, sorry! Let's head out. I want my precious Pina back."

"Alright, let's go Kirito." You say as you turn around and smile.

You skip ahead, happily and start to go from floor to floor. You thought it would be too hard, but it wasn't that hard. It was just a few floors away.

Floor 22. The air had kind of a romantic feel, maybe like an aura..?

You and the group kept walking until you arrived at a pedestal. You turned around and saw Silica and Kirito behind you. You stepped aside as you let the brunette do the honors. You and Kirito both nodded before she grabbed the liquid. She smiled while crying and hugged you both.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She exclaimed as she wiped away her tears.

You and Kirito both looked at each other, and smiled. Afterwards, you felt a tight grip on your hand. You looked at Kirito, and he had a concerned, and worried face. He nodded with a serious face, and you nodded back, knowing that someone was here.

"We gotta go, Silica. Kirito will carry you. I will speed burst outta here." You said as you waited for Kirito to carry Silica.

You held Kirito's hand, and then used your speed burst to the nearest town. You messaged Asuna you went up a few floors. Why did you bother? You, Kirito, and Silica decided to stay in a pretty cabin for a few days. Silica took out her feather on a table and then poured a drop of the liquid. You saw the feather transform into the beautiful blue beast. She smiled and hugged it. The beast flew around her.

"Welcome back, Pina."

( Sorry for short chapter, I wanted to get this one out; new one in a few minutes lolol~ )