Our Little Sister - Part 11

( I just watched Markiplier's Hearts and Heroes video and I feel in that 'sad' mood so let's see how this chapter goes! Also, I'm not going to school tomorrow, so free chapter tomorrow too! )

"So tomorrows the day, huh?" Said Kirito as he drew his sword to his back, watching the monster's sparkles in the air.

"Yes. Tomorrow's Family Thursdays!" You say excitedly.

Asuna has a deceiving look, but you ignore her.

"You're lucky you're cute." Kirito mumbles as he kicks dirt, looking at the ground.

"Did you say something?" You look at him while smirking.

"No." He says as he rolls his eyes.

You laugh, knowing exactly what he said.

The rest of the day you watched Kirito and Asuna fighting monsters because you felt kind of sick. In the game you get sick as well, and have to take medicine so your character can fight in battle. Kirito offered emotional support and bought some medicine for you.

"You're really sick, we might have to cancel our-"

"No! We're not cancelling. Doesn't matter if I'm sick or not." You said sternly.

You wanted to spend time with Kirito, mostly because he was fighting with Asuna and he was spending more time with her than you almost on the missions.

"Okay. Feel better. I'm gonna get you more medicine." Kirito ruffles your hair.

"Okay." You mumble quietly as you look at Asuna who was looking at Kirito walk away.

You hear a scream come out in the forest.

"Stay here." You mumble to Asuna as you run towards the direction.

You hear Asuna follow you.

"I said stay here." You say sternly, as you run faster towards the scream.

The girl screams again and you run even faster. You then stop to see a girl getting attacked by three monsters. She seems low-leveled. She has a pet, she must be one of those beast tamers. Her pet fades into dust as it takes the hit for her. You slash all the monsters at once, killing all of them in a row.

"No....Pina...." She whispers and starts crying.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault. I would've helped you if I got here sooner." You say as you look at the remaining feather.

"No.. It's fine.. Y-You saved me." She says as she looks up at you.

"Pina is gone.." She says as she looks at the feather in disbelief.

"You can actually get Pina back. There's a liquid on floor 22 that revives beasts." You say.

"R...Really?" She says as she gets up and grabs the feather.

"Yep."

"Good! Then I'll train and maybe I can get there someday!"

"Hate to break it to ya, but it expires in one week."

"WHAT?!"

"Yup."

"Oh no.. Now I'm never going to get there, we're only on floor 18!"

"It's fine. I'll help you."

"What's your name? My name is Silica." She says as she looks a bit more hopeful.

"Y/N. Also my boyfriend may be coming with us, so if you see a cute guy dressed in black, then that's him." You say casually.

"Okay.." She says as she whimpers a bit.