Different Side Of Him - Part 5

"I think I found it!" Kazuto says with excitement.

You look at Kazuto after eating another sandwich.

"Are you sure?" You look at him with excitement.

"No. Let's try it." He says as he grabs his sword.

You follow, grabbing your katana. You then go into the forest and follow a certain map at the top. You end up tripping over a branch.

"Ouch!" You yelp as you thud to the ground.

Kazuto looks at you for a few seconds, then starts laughing.

"Y'know, I can protect you from monsters, but not from falling." He says with a smile.

"Shut up." You say as you try to get up.

Kazuto reaches out his hand and helps you up. You then 'clean' yourself as you get up.

( Time skip to when you got to the location )

"Yes, this is it!" You say as you see the banner.'

You and Kazuto fist-bump each other and join in. You both were lucky, because they were already ready and planning to kill it today.

"Everybody ready?!" The leader exclaims.

Everyone cheers and we head off no more than 30 minutes later. Once you got to the boss room, Kazuto was being more quiet than usual.

"Hey, you alright?" You say to Kazuto as you put your hand on his shoulder for comfort.

He doesn't respond and has a stern face at the door.

The door opens and candles start lighting up. A giant creature that looks like a...dinosaur? Approaches and swings everyone with it's tail. It can breathe and incinerate people with blue fire in his mouth. The team was having troubles. The leader got swung to the side and you saw Kazuto run over to him with a worried expression. You swung and swung at the boss, only draining a bit of it's health. Kazuto then stands up, and you see the leader fade away into shards. Kazuto then puts his sword together and yells out a skill. He uses it, and then he slashes and slashes the boss. He was doing tons of damage.

"U/N! Switch!" He said as he ran back.

"But wh--" You said before he cut you off.

"I SAID SWITCH!!" He yells really loudly.

You nod and then swing at the boss with all of your might, and you see you have unlocked a new skill.

"Swordburst Slash!" You yell and hit the boss, causing a little bit than quarter of it's health go down. Kazuto then runs behind you and you both slash together, causing the boss to perish into dust.

"That.Was.So.Cool!" You say as you pant heavily.

All the other players in the room look at you both with confused and angry faces.

"Beta testers!" All of them yell.

"They took our loot!"

"They should've told us!"

"They knew the bosses location!"

You roll your eyes and cross your arms.

"Let's go, Kazuto." You walk away, looking at Kazuto.

Kazuto looks at the floor and smiles. "My name is not Kazuto."

"My name is Kirito." 

"Look, Kazuto, we don't have time for this, let's go and--" Kazuto cut you off again.

"I JUST SAID MY NAME ISN'T KAZUTO IN THIS WORLD!" He yells and keeps smiling.

"Okay, uh-- Kirito. Let's go." You tell Kazuto.

"Thank you."

"Look, Ka- Kirito. You're acting really weird, and different. Are you okay?"

"Of course I am." He says as he walks up to the people.

"You beaters! Cheaters and Beta testers!" Another person yells.

"Why don't you guys quit fooling around and help your leader?" Kazuto says and he equips another sword.

"You killed him! You monster!"

"Call me what you want. Let's go, U/N." Kazuto says as he walks past you.

You nod and follow him.