Chapter 30

"I-I'm just...happy" I said while he pulled me into a tight hug. "Hyung..I-I can't b-breathe." "Oh sorry" he stopped hugging me and to be honest I was a bit disappointed but then my eyes widened as he leaned in to kiss me. Of course I was surprised and just as soon as he was gonna pull away because I didn't response I put my hand on his neck pulling him into the kiss. He was surprised because it would usually be him doing this kind of stuff but I was glad and I'm sure he was glad to that I wanted to kiss him, after all we are a couple we just haven't had time to act like one until now. As soon as we pulled away from the kiss we just looked at each other and I turned red from embarrassment and looked away and he just chuckled. "D-don't laugh at me!" I said now looking at him. He continued to laugh and said "I'm s-sorry it's...j-just that...hahaha" I got mad at him and put my arms crossed and then he said, "I'm sorry babe don't be mad~" "B-b-babe?!" My eyes widened and he hummed in response and then kissed my cheek which made me blush. "Go shower and get some sleep unless..." He leaned closer to my face that I felt his breath on my ear and I was blushing like and idiot, "unless...you want be to help you~" "YAHH HYUNG!!" I got up and went to the bathroom/restroom forgetting the pain due to the embarrassment and once I was about to close the bathroom door all I heard was Hoshi laughing but for the first time, I didn't feel pain nor sadness but....happiness.

A/N: ummmmm...soooo ahhhh😂I'm sorry!!!! I was turning red from writing this I'm sorry I'm not good at romantic things but hopefully this was ok? Anyways sorry if it wasn't but I figured it was time for a little romance especially since it is a SoonChan fanfic.(I didn't read before publishing lol)😂ALSO.... I published the first chapter for my new book and it's JIKOOK!!! Basically Jimin is afraid of lighting and Jungkook is Jimin's roommate and what happens if Jungkook finds out? Please do read it! Thank you and have an amazing day/night y'all

 I published the first chapter for my new book and it's JIKOOK!!! Basically Jimin is afraid of lighting and Jungkook is Jimin's roommate and what happens if Jungkook finds out? Please do read it! Thank you and have an amazing day/night y'all