Chapter 1

Dino's POV
I woke up by the sound of my alarm to get ready for school however I didn't want to go. It's not that I don't like school it's just that well I get bullied at school by the bad boys in school called Got7 and well they make my life a living hell. They been bullying me since the start of my senior year and well to tell you the truth it's getting to me. Even though we've only started this year 3 weeks ago it's hard to focus and not just in school but during practices as well. Thankfully the rest of the members haven't realized anything yet. Even though I'm part of a kpop group called Seventeen it doesn't mean everyone loves you and likes what you do in fact none of the students at school really care only my friends which to tell you the truth isn't many of them but thankfully I have a friend in every class which isn't that bad. They keep telling me to tell someone at least my members but I don't think I should because then I'll just make things worst and complicated. I know it may sound stupid but I'm the maknae and well having 12 older hyungs isn't easy especially since they pick on me everyday so being bullied at school is the same right? Or..so I thought.

Author's POV
I'm sorry it's sooo lame but remember this is my first book and I'm sorry if this wasn't really a chapter but I promise the next chapter will be. Also if I made a mistake which I'm sure I did tell me ok.

P.s I didn't chose Got7 as the bullies not because I hate them or anything I just thought they might be the best to play this role don't hate me oh and also YUBAM hehe. Sorry hehe