Chapter 21

The plan was to act like the people holding us were on his side (Jackson's uncle) however that wasn't the case for this. Earlier when Jackson called for help he had texted everyone else he knew worked for his uncle because he knew they would help him because they didn't like him, in fact they hated him but couldn't do anything because they were threaten. The person I had texted was a friend of Jackson who was a police and in fact wanted to arrest his uncle for the longest time but couldn't because he didn't have proof but now he does and is on his way with his team to arrest Jackson's uncle. However, on the mean time we need to distract him so he wouldn't run away and the only way to do that was to provoke him which of course I had to do even if it meant to get hurt. I know what your thinking can't the guys holding us just hold him? Well....no you see I was thinking the same thing but I realized why Jackson said this it was because Jackson's uncle isn't that stupid in fact he had a gun on him and a knife plus we knew he wasn't alone the men he called inside  were on our side but we knew more of his men and I mean his actually men that work for him are hiding somewhere but we don't know where that's why were pretending like we got caught hopefully everything ends well. I finally went back to reality to only see a punch coming my way. Great...this is gonna hurt I thought as the next thing I knew I was in pain but was that it?

A/N: This one was really lame because I just realized I had made a mistake in the last chapter so sorry but hopefully this chapter made it make sense I'll try to update tomorrow if I stop being lazy. I'll improve in writing and sorry for my grammar and spelling hopefully my next story will be more organized on how the story is going. oops....did I say my next story? hehe