Chapter 27

"Dino stop apologizing and just tell us the truth p-please we can't see you suffering like this anymore just tell us...please." Hoshi said as I looked at him and nodded because he was right I didn't like this feeling anymore I needed help even if I hating being weak and asking for help but it was time because I didn't want it to be like this anymore it was time even if I was embarrassed and scared for them to know the truth but it was time. Hoshi just gave me a smile because he knew I wanted to be happy and that's one of the things I like about him especially since I want us to hang out more and spend more time together like a real couple not a couple that hides things from each other and makes them sad so I also decided it was time to say and talk about my past for him and for myself and for the people I love....it was time. I took a deep breath and finally when I was ready I looked at them and told them to sit down and once they did I started to talk.

A/N: The next chapter will finally be about his past I'm just trying not to make it toooo sad or tooo painfully. So what I might do as well is maybe flashbacks? Idk yet I'll try to write some today and some tomorrow and also the next chapter might be a little long. I'm sorry this chapter isn't what you guys wanted but I promise the next chapter will be longer and better and more interesting.