Chapter 19

"First off I'm actually....your dad's stepbrother you see we both shared the same father but not the same mother. Our father was very rich however he chose to give his love and affection to your dad Jackson and not me. I was always in your dad's shadow and so I had enough of it and decided to take things on my own hands. I killed our father and took his money for my own and threaded your father. You see when I threaded your father by telling him I would kill you and your mother if he didn't leave with your mother. I told him to leave you with me and first of course he didn't want to but in the end he couldn't do anything because well...let's just say when he woke up he was someplace else and had no way of coming back and same goes for your mom...oh but don't worry their not dead I still have use for them since they have quiet a bit of money which will soon be mine."

"YOU-" Jackson said standing up from the couch
"I'm not done so SIT" Jackson's uncle said and Jackson say back down. "Like I was saying I also hired some people to do my work well get their hands dirty for me because well I don't like to get dirty it ruins my clothes," Your clothes aren't even good looking plus your ugly. I thought as I listened and recorded everything. "Anyways I've done soooo many things to many people and let's just say they didn't get to see another day. Now that I've told you everything why don't your friends get out from their hiding places and come out." Jackson's uncle said grinning making all of our hearts beat fast thinking what might happen.

A/N: sorry if I made any mistake or typos but enjoy