Chapter 21

(Virgil's POV)

Am I crazy!? Why did I just say that!? Roman won't believe me at all, will he? I must sound insane!

Roman was just sitting there, staring at me with confusion. I messed up, didn't I? Oh god.

I almost jumped right out of my skin when Roman spoke up. "Virgil? Are... Are you okay?"

I felt my stomach twisting. He doesn't believe it! Of course he doesn't, what's wrong with me!?

Shaking, I tried to breath, but I couldn't. I can't breath. I can't breath! Roman stood up and wrapped his arms around me, but that was just making it worse. I felt that feeling again. Oh why now!?

Roman whispered sweet nothing's into my ear but it wasn't helping. Atleast he'll see that I wasn't lying, heh...

My brain was whirling and I was sick to my stomach. I felt like I needed to throw up. I leaned my head on Roman's shoulder and shook.

Soon, I felt a bolt of pain shoot through me and my vision went black.

(Romans POV)

Gasping, I was hugging nothing. Where'd he go!?

Thats when I looked down, and my eyes widened. "Virgil!?"

I couldn't believe it! Just like he said, there was a tiny black cat laying on the floor, shaking. I realized I must've been quite loud... "Virgil?" I sat down on the floor next to him and petted him lightly, "I'm sorry, buddy."

Virgil's eyes were wide and he kept glancing at me and turning his face, flicking his tail. He looked embarrassed to be caught!

I couldn't help but giggle. Virgil lifted his head and looked at me confusingly as I continued to laugh. "I'm sorry! You're just so cute!"

Virgil started to purr and I felt him lay in my lap. I smiled widely and stroked his back. "Don't worry. I'll still be here for you. A cat, or a human form. You're still Virgil."