Chapter 8

(Roman's POV)

It's been almost a week since I last saw Virgil 2.0. I guess that's not really a name for the cat, but I can't think of anything else. Maybe Anxiety named him something?

Finishing off the last dragon in my room, I walked about the mindspace. I was trying to find Virgil 2.0 but so far I was out of luck. I didn't want to go into Anxiety's room to look for the cat, because I knew I'd get in trouble.

Sighing, I continued to walk around, reaching the kitchen for a third time. "Virgil 2.0?!" I howled tiredly for the thousandth time.

Grumbling greeted me as I howled again for the tiny cat. "Why do you keep screaming 'Virgil 2.0'?" Anxiety glared at me.

Clearing my voice, I faced Anxiety. "I'm looking for your cat. I call him Virgil 2.0."

Anxiety glared at me angrily. "Well stop yelling for him. He won't answer you anyways."

I glared back. "What do you mean he won't come to me?"

Shock spread across Anxiety's face for half a second, but went back to his cold hard stare. "He only comes when I call him."

Glaring even harder at Anxiety, I was thinking of asking him about Virgil 2.0. I cleared my throat again. "What's his name of it isn't Virgil 2.0? That way I can call him by his name."

I crossed my arms as Anxiety glared at me, grumbling. "I'm not going to tell you his name." He finally spoke, so quiet I barely heard him.

Before I could ask Anxiety why I wasn't allowed to know his name, he was walking away towards his room.

I was left in the kitchen, confused. 'Why can't I have the cats name?'