Chapter 5: Engaged?!

Start from the beginning

Mom:"No, we don't! I made allready breakfast, so go and eat. I'm gonna get the bath tub ready until then."

SeolBi:"Finnee..."

I go to the kitchen and eat the food. Then I hear my mom screaming.

Mom:"Did you eat?!"

SeolBi:"Yeah. But I'm still sleepy.."

Mom:" If you are still sleepy, then go and take a bath!" She pushed me in the bathroom

SeolBi:"Gee.. She's so excided just for a party?"

After I washed myself, I dried my hair and get out of the bathroom.

I put the dress on and my mom barged into my room.

SeolBi:"God, you scared me!"

Mom:"Sorry, I'll help you with the hair. C'mon!"

After she did my hair, she wanted to put make-up on me but I told her that I'm gonna do it.

After 1 hour later..

Mom:"Ok. We're ready. We got every thing that we need.. Ok let's go!"

When we got to the place, I saw Jungkook's house.

SeolBi:"Mom.. This is Jungkook's house. What are we doing here?"

Mom:"Here's the party. And the ones that are hosting the party, are Jungkook's parents."

N-no way..!

SeolBi:"Y-you know w-what? I-I'm going over there so.. see ya!"

I ran to that direction, and I see Jungkook with his friends and Namjoon noticed me.

Namjoon:"Oh, Hey SeolBi! I didn't know that you came to Jungkook's party!"

The rest of them turn around to see me.

All of them:" Helloo!"

SeolBi:"H-hello.."

Jungkook:"Why are you standing there? Come here."

Jimin:"I thought that you were going to another party."

SeolBi:"Yeah, I thought so too. I didn't know that Jungkook's family were hosting the party.."

Jin:"Well..I think we can call it fate?"

Yoongi:"Fate??"

Jin:"Yeah. What else to call it?"

All of us start laughing.

Taehyung:"Well, let's go inside!"

We were inside and Jungkook's parents wanted to introduce something..All of us didn't know what it was but we were about to find out.

Mr Jeon:"Hello everyone and welcome to the party. Me and my wife thought about it and we thing that everyone should know, especially my son, Jungkook. Well I'm just gonna tell you.. Jungkook will marry Kim SeolBi."

SeolBi:"W-what..?"

I didn't know how to react.. a part of me was really happy, but my other side couldn't believe that.. How could my mom do this? That's why she wanted to buy a really beautiful dress for me,basically she dolled me up. I ran out in the garden and Jungkook followed me.

Jungkook:"SeolBi, slow down! You'll fall!"

I was about to fall but he caught me in his arms.

Jungkook:"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't know that my parents wanted me to marry this bad.."

SeolBi:"Why am I happy about it?! How did I fell in love with you?! Why did my mom do this to me?!" and without realising, I confesed to him.

Jungkook:"Y-you like me?"

I burst out crying even more because of my stupidity..

Jungkook:"C-calm down.. Everything is alright.."

When he holds me in his arms.. I feel safe.. But for real now. How did I fall in love with him? Since when?

Hi guys! This kinda of a plot twist, isn't it?😂 This story isn't like "married to jungkook" thing.. I don't know how to explain..But they're going to get married when they'll be adults, so until then, you'll see what happends until they're gonna get married!😆
I hope you liked it!!😘😁