Chapter 5

We head to Jungkook's house or should I say mansion. Idk? But it's huge. And it's also really pretty. "Woah~Jungkook you live here?" "Duh Eddie haha" he laughs at his own little joke. We head inside and the place is really pretty. "So where um, do I sleep?" "You are gonna sleep in the room across from mine" he says. We head upstairs and he shows me my new room.

I head inside the room and he heads to his. "Woah. I can't believe imma be able to stay here." The room even has a restroom connected to it. I go in the restroom and it's really fancy. This whole house is fancy.

Time was clicking by and I start to head to bed. I did my night routine which is brush my teeth, wash my face, and take a nice shower. So when I start to head to bed I feel fresh. I got in the sheets and was about to close my eyes until I heard rain and thunder outside. Gosh! I'm like really afraid of that. (I REALLY AM IN REAL LIFE 😂) I was thinking ... Should I go wake up Jungkook ? Should I just stay here ? Imma go wake Jungkook up.

I got out of bed and leave my room. I knock on his door but he doesn't respond. So I just head in. I go towards his bed and I see lighting and it really scares me. "J-Jungkook, are you awake?" "Mmm..." I hear him and I get closer. "J-Jungkook I'm scared." BOOM! Lighting crashes. I jump and I get on top of Jungkook.

"Eddie, what are you doing?" "J-Jungkook I'm scared." I hug him really tight and I put my face on his chest and close my eyes really tight. I hear another BOOM and it startled me. "Yah! Eddie don't be scared." I feel his hands cover my ears for I can't hear the thunder. But something is strange. I can feel my heart beat louder than the thunder. I wonder if Jungkook can hear it to.

JUNGKOOKS POV

Just out of no where I feel something a little heavy and warm on me. I know it's Eddie. His sweet smell, I know that smell already. "Eddie what are you doing?" "J-Jungkook I'm scared." He hugs me really tight and he covers his face in my chest. He jumps when another thunder crashes. "Yah! Eddie don't be scared." I cover his ears and I feel my heart beat start to beat. Do I have feelings for Eddie? No I don't think so. Maybe I do.

EDDIES POV

The next morning I feel something warm next to me. I open my eyes and I see Jungkook's chest right in front of me. His left arm is wrapped around my waist, while his right arm is under my head. "YAH JUNGKOOK!" I push him and he falls to the floor. "Damn Eddie what?" He gets up and he is shirtless. I see his creamy abs and he looks so sexy. Wait, what? What the fuck am I thinking? "N-nothing, go change. We have school."

(Let's just pretend my clothes was already here, cause I think I forgot to mention that 😭) I head to my room and get my school uniform. I do my morning routine and by the time I get out Jungkook is also ready. "I'm ready, are you?" Jungkook said while he smiled at me. "Yeah." "Let's go."

We get to school and I see Jungkook head to his gang. But he wasn't trying to be near me. I did notice that. I head to the restroom and I look at myself in the mirror. "Maybe I just had my hopes up?" "For what?" I turn around and it's James. He's one of my friends , but I'm not like really close to him. "Oh hey James. And for nothing." "Are you sure Eddie?" "Yeah, I'm sure."

He starts to take steps towards me and I start to feel a little uncomfortable. My back hits the wall and I was about to make a run for it but he pushes me back and he has both his arms next to my head. "Eddie, I'm sorry but I have to tell you something" "W-What is it?" "I like you.. No I love you." He stares at my lips and was about to kiss me but I slap him. "Oh no bad idea Eddie." He grabs my wrist and locks them against the wall. He is kissing all over my neck and sucking on my neck. I try to get out of his reach but he is stronger than me.

"SOMEONE SOMEONE COME HELP ME!" I start to scream louder but no one is coming. Jungkook where are you? I look at James and he punches me and I knock out.

I wake up and I'm still in the restroom. My jaw hurts like hell and I start to massage it. I hear the door open and I run into one of the stalls. "Haha Taehyung your dumb." I know that's Jungkooks voice. "So how is it going with Eddie?" "GOD NO! Dude why did y'all make me do it? Like dude no!" "Well Jimin is going to have to give you the money cause it looks like you know what your doing" "For sure but this dare was a dumb idea hyung." "I cant believe we did that to his home haha. And he fell for it."

They walk out and I let out soft cries. By the time school was over I didn't bother to look for Jungkook. I headed to my house and I head in. So this was all a dare and a prank. That means the house is still ours. But how am I going to get all of the furniture back? I head to my room and I lock myself in there. I'm not going to come out ever again. Even if they do try to come and find me.

JUNGKOOKS POV

When school was over I start to look for Eddie. I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep this prank up. I feel like I do love him. I guess it's just complicated. I mean Lisa is still my baby girl so I know she can still win my heart and I can give up Eddie after the dare.

I go and look for him in his classroom, the school roof, the restroom, and still nothing. "Jimin have you seen Eddie stupid ass?" "No" "okay thanks." I head to my house and I yell his name , but still nothing. "EDDIE WHERE ARE YOU?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER !! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO UPDATE TONITE I DONT KNOW YET. WE WILL SEE !!! 😂😂😭😭