Hospital Trip on Christmas

I super duper early on the 25th. I'm talking 3am. I mean who wouldn't it's Christmas? I got to get out of bed, but I fall flat on my face. I lift my upper body up confused. That is until I notice that I can't feel my legs, or move my legs. I begin to panic as I adjust myself, so I'm sitting on the floor, "ANTHONY!"

I hear him grunt as he falls off his side of the bed. I see him stand back up from my position on the floor. He looks at me confused, "Cosa c'è che non va?"(What's wrong?)

I look at him with my eyebrow raised, "English please. I only know a little Italian."

He shakes his head to clear the Italian fog, "Sorry. What's wrong?"

I point nervously to my legs, "I can't feel or move my legs."

He comes around the bed to kneel beside me, "Are you serious?"

I roll my eyes, "I wouldn't have screamed at you if I wasn't serious."

Wrigley finally wakes up, and growls at Anthony as he jumps down. He then proceeds to push Anthony away from me before climbing in my lap. "Wrigley, what are you doing? I need Anthony," I huff.

Wrigley just looks at me before laying his head down. Anthony glares at Wrigley, "Wrigley. Move."

I hold a hand to Anthony, "Don't get angry at him. He knows something is wrong, and he's trying to help."

Anthony shakes his head, "Well he knows the command move."

I smirk, "Sometimes dogs have moments of intelligent disobedience. He is knowingly breaking a command to help me. Or at least trying to help."

Anthony rolls his eyes in annoyance as he picks Wrigley up, and shuts him in the hallway, "I'm sorry. But he's getting in the way right now. I can't help you with him growling at me."

I nod, "You're right."

He picks me up, and sets me down on the bed, "I'm gonna get the wheelchair."

I look at him confused, "What wheelchair?"

He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, "I got a wheelchair Incase you ever needed it. You know? Fatigue, pain, for whatever reason you would need it."

I smile, "That's sweet of you."

He blushes as he leaves the room. I sigh heavily as I rub my legs. I get down to my feet, and I notice that there's a tiny bit of feeling in my big toe, but not much. I reach for my pill container, and I take my morning ones.

The door opens, and I smile when I see a blue wheelchair.

"My favorite color," I breath

He smirks, "Yeah. Thought you'd like that."

I pull myself to the edge of the bed, "Well, you were very right."