Packing and Random Crying

I wake up as Anthony is pulling up my drive way. He gets out of the car without a word, and I slowly follow after him. I move in front of him, and unlock the door. I welcomed to the sight of Austin playing on MY Xbox, and Regan sitting beside him reading a book.

A

A.N: Austin's Outfit

N: Austin's Outfit

A.N: Regan's Outfit
————————————————————
I wave at them, and only Regan waves back because Austin is engrossed in his video game. Which I suspect to be Doom. However, after watching for a few seconds I realize that it's actually Overwatch. I walk into my bedroom, and once I see that Anthony is already in there I close the door. I head over to my closet, and pull out my suitcase. I then head over to my drawers, and I slowly begin to pack my clothes. Alone because Anthony is just watching me.

I try to stand up, but I can't manage to with the boot. I can tell Anthony's resolve is beginning to break because he hurried over to me, and helps me up. I nod to him in thanks, but I hurry over to my desk, and begin to grab some odds and ends. I don't even realize that I'm crying until I hear Anthony ask, "Are you Crying?"

I look up at the mirror, and I see tear rolling down my cheeks. I shake it off, "Yeah. I guess I am"

"Samantha.Come here" Anthony says sadly

I try to resist, but my emotions get the better of me. I scuttle over to him, and I shove my head into his chest. I begin balling, and Anthony leads us over to the bed. We sit down, and he pulls me even closer.  He gently runs his hand up and down my back. I stop crying after awhile, and I pull away from him slightly, "Sorry"

He looks at me confused, "Why are you sorry? I'm the one who was being an asshole"

I point to the wet spot on his shirt, "I got your shirt wet"

Anthony laughs, "Samantha, it's fine. I have other shirts. I'm the one who should be apologizing"

I give him a small smile, "Apology accepted"

He smiles, "Yay!"

I give him a nudge, "Can you finish packing for me? Because I'm kinda tired"

He jumps off the bed, "Yes! I can do that! You just sleep"