Happiness

I forced out of my deep sleep, and it takes me a minute to figure out why. I lift the blanket off of my naked body to see blood on the blanket and my legs. I put the blanket back down, and I sigh. Really?! I have to get my period when I'm butt naked! I force myself to remove Anthony's arm heat was around my waist, and I quietly roll out of the bed. I lift the blanket up again, and I see that not only on the blanket, but also on the sheets.

I grab the first pair of underwear I can find, a blue pair of sweatpants, and Anthony discarded t-shirt. His shirt, which as always, look like a dress on me due to the height difference. I then rush to the bathroom where I turn on the shower. I lay my clothes on the counter before hopping into the shower.

I close my eyes in contentment as I feel the hot water run over my body. I wash my hair, body(making sure to get rid of any remnant of blood), and I'm just standing under the spray when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smile as I turn around to face Anthony. He smiles, "Something you wanna tell me?"

I chuckle, "I'm pretty sure that's for me to know"

Anthony bust out laughing, "I'm aware, but I meant a certain 3 worded phrase"

I think for a second, "I want Pancakes"

Anthony rolls his eyes, "You always want pancakes"

I shrug, "Can you blame me? Pancakes are amazing"

Anthony nods, "I know, and I know you know what phrase I want"

I chuckle as I pull him down to kiss him, "Ti amo"

He leans his forehead against mine, "Ti amo anch'io"

I kiss him again before pulling away from him to turn off the water, "I'm serious though, I want pancakes"

Anthony sighs, "I need to get you a Pancake machine"

I smirk, "That'd be nice"

He shakes his head fondly as he follows me out of the shower, "Do you want your boot?"

I analyze how my ankle is feeling before I shake my head, "No. It doesn't even hurt anymore"

He nods, "If your sure?"

I toss him his toothbrush, "I'm sure"

He begins to brush his teeth while I get dressed making sure that I have a pad on before pulling up my sweatpants. I grab Anthony's shirt, and he grabs my arm, "That's my shirt"

I nod with my eyebrows raised, "Yyeeaahh. You got a problem with that"

He smirks, "Nope. You always look cute when you wear my shirts"

I roll my eyes, "That's because they're your shirts"

He wiggles his eyebrows at me, "Exactly"

I throw his shirt on, and I look down at his still completely naked body, "Get dressed because," I gesture to him, "That is distracting"

He chuckles, "I've heard that before"

It's my turn to wriggle my eyebrows, "My point exactly"

I hear him sigh, "God, I love you"

I pull him down to kiss his cheek, "I love you too. Now, if you could scoot over a little I need to get the Hydrogen Peroxide"

He looks at me confused, "Why do you need that?"

I point to where I assume the bed to be, "The blood stains on the bed set"

I grab the bottle, and I close the cabinet as I stand up, "Hydrogen Peroxide is really good at getting blood stains out"