Home Run Derby

Anthony and I go through our normal morning routine, despite being in Cincinnati for the All-star break. I walk out of the bathroom in my Rizzo Home Run Derby Jersey to see Anthony in black trousers, a white button up, and a grey suit jacket with a blue windowpane pattern on it. I clear my throat to get his attention, and he stops messing with his collar. He smiles at me, "Hey! You're wearing my jersey"

I walk over to adjust his collar, "Yes, I am. Also, where would you be without me."

He laughs, and leans his forehead against mine, "I would be very lonely"

I smirk, and I lean back to look at the way he's dressed, "I feel very undressed"

He shakes his head, "You aren't doing interviews though. I am, so I have to dress like this"

I snort, "I prefer you in blue pinstripes"

He kiss my neck,"And I prefer you in nothing at all"

I roll my eyes, and I gently push him off, "Not the time"

He pouts, "Can't blame me for trying"

I smirk, "Nope. I sure can't."

I whistle sharply, and Anthony cringed. Wrigley however comes bounding into the bedroom. I laugh at his enthusiasm as I put his vest on. Anthony chuckles, "You love that dog more than me?"

I snort, "No. I love you both the same"

He rolls his eyes,"uh huh. Sure you do"

I grab my purse, and I walk towards the door, "You coming? Or do I have to hit home runs for you?"

I hear him chuckle former behind me, "I'm coming. And no you don't have to hit home runs for me."

I smirk over my shoulder at him, "I'd be happy to"

Anthony wags a finger at me, "Well to bad cause I'm not gonna risk you passing out"

I wink at him as I get in the car. We will see about that.
----------------------------------------------------------------
All the interview goes well, except for the interview where Anthony has to eat a bunch of hot wings. The host, Sean Evans, kept taking shots at Anthony. Heck, he even took a shot at me. I don't like him very much, and I can tell That Anthony doesn't either. In fact the only thing keeping from saying a few choice words to Sean is the fact that I'm in the presence of Anthony's family.

Anthony ends up completing the challenge because he's a wing man. Then, Anthony allows Sean to do his stunt in the middle of his 30 second spiel. As soon as I see a Chicago White Sox jersey I stand up, and walk out of the set dragging Wrigley with me.

A few seconds later Anthony comes out of the set with his parents in tow. Anthony takes in my set jaw, and clenched fists. He then whispers something  to his family, and they walk a little further down the hall.

Anthony then comes to stand in a almost guarding position at my side, "What's wrong?"

I take a calming breath because I'm not gonna take my anger out on Anthony. I then turn to him, "I didn't appreciate that man making digs at you. I could care less about the one at me, but that's not how you treat a person who you are interviewing. Also, he was just insanely rude, and he was trying to intimidate you then entire time."

Anthony pulls me into a hug, and he puts my head in his chest, "I didn't like him either, and that dig at you made me insanely angry. However, I didn't act on it because I know how to act during an interview. Also, his attempts at intimidating me didn't work at all"

I lean back, "I know they didn't work."

Anthony smiles, "You really hated the White Sox jersey? Didn't you?"

I blush, "Yeah."

He chuckles,"I did too"

I smile, "Good. Now, come on. You're family is waiting"

He slings an arm over my shoulder, and we walk towards his family. Laurie gives me a worried look, and I just smile largely at her. She smiles back, and we all begin to walk towards the car that would take us to the Great American Ball Park.
----------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to the ball park I do my job of taking pictures, and Anthony throws baseballs to the fans that line the streets. Anthony even gives Wrigley one to chew on. I laugh, and make sure to get a picture of Wrigley playing with his baseball.

Then, to get the crowd going Anthony leans down to give me a kiss. A lot of screaming ensues afterwards.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Once we get to out venue Anthony leaves to change, the Rizzo family sits in the stands, and I end up having to sit in a chair on the field. I have to wait to take pictures of Anthony, and later Kris. However, both Kris and Anthony keep me entailed by being their dorky selves. I record it all for the vlog.

Luckily for me, Anthony goes first. Unluckily for me, I'm forced out of my chair, and I have to sit behind a barrier to take pictures.

Sadly, Anthony loses his round 9-8. He's pouting as he sits beside me. I lean over, and whisper, "Hey. Don't feel bad. You hit eight homers for me today"

He shrugs, "It wasn't Nine

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, but I love you"

Anthony smiles a little,"And I love you"

I chuckle, "And that's all that matters"

Kris comes to sit beside us when he's done with his round, "What are you two love birds doing?"

I snort, "I'm cheering Anthony up"

Kris pokes my arm,"You realize you're gonna have to drown in desserts right?"

I nod, "Of course I do"

The boys laugh at my acceptance of what is now my life.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The Rizzo family and I are treated by Anthony to Ice cream after the home run derby. I'm in the passenger seat of the rental car eating my triple chocolate ice cream. I'm just minding my own business, finishing my ice cream, and my hands begins to shake.I set the empty cup on the dashboard, and slowly place my hands on my lap. I feel my eyes roll back, and hear a dog barking. However, I don't feel myself begin to seize.