Thank Yous

So, I have finished My Little Kiwi! Thank you so, so much to everyone who has ever read this. I'm so glad that you have enjoyed the book! It's because of all of your support that I update.

Here are all the people I would like to thank.

First of all, thank you Wattpad for making all of this possible for me. You are a really cool writing app and website and I love that I don't have to pay to write or read books. And please don't ever change that!

Thank you to rosegoldlaurent for inspiring this book. Her book Night Changes was the first book I ever read on Wattpad, so thank you for the inspiration. If you haven't read her story yet, I recommend you do because it's really well written, has fluff, drama, and humour!

Thank you to hopelessdirectioner9 for being here since the day I published this, and supporting me throughout all of it. I will always, always support you. Also, thank you for giving me tips on my writing! <3

Thank you STYLESCHRONICLES for all the support you've given me. You're funny comments always make me smile and laugh, and thank you for your ideas, as maybe I'll use them in time to come!

Thank you also to Slythergirl543 who right now is living life, but I can't thank her enough for her comments in the beginning, because you always put a smile on my face.

And lastly, but certainly not least, thank you to every single one of you who has read, voted and commented. Even to the ones who just read or just voted, because it makes me happy that you're taking time out of the day to read this.
I'm so happy that I've been able to make a small part for myself in this Wattpad community.

Thank you, and all the love,
HSFanFicTion1994

Lastly, I'm going to be posting something in my Updates book regarding what my future plans on Wattpad are, so if you'd like to keep on that, please go add it to you're library!