Part Two Intro

A/N- OMG EVERYONE I'M SO EXCITED!

2 years later.....

Hazel-turning two
Harry-twenty-five

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" I hear a high-pitched squeal from the hall in front of my room. I chuckle lightly, still half asleep. It's amazing the amount of energy Hazel has in the morning. I pretend to still be asleep as I hear little feet run on the hardwood floor. They stop abruptly in front of my bed.

"Daddy, wake up!" Hazel squeals, taking her cold little hands and putting them on my cheeks. I groan a little from the sudden temperature change on my cheeks.
"S'early, Hazel..." I grumble under my breath.
"B-but today's m' birfday, Daddy!" Hazel exclaims in frustration. I sigh, but sit up in bed and pull Hazel up so she's now sitting on my lap. She looks at me with her big, green eyes. She must've woken up just a few minutes ago because her light brown, slightly curly hair is tangly and going in all directions; even though she doesn't have that much hair. She looks at me tentatively, sucking on a green dummy.

"Are you sure it's your birthday, Hazel?" I joke. Hazel huffs, making a few strands of her hair on her forehead bounce up, and I can't help but chuckle. Let's just say she's a bit cranky in the morning. I'm mean though because I like to tease her in the morning, to a certain point though, of course.
"Yes, Daddy! The-the coun' down' done!" Hazel exclaims. Since Hazel constantly thought it was her birthday everyday, I made her a chart of how many days are left until her actual birthday.

"Well then I guess you're my special birthday girl today!" I cheer, engulfing Hazel into a hug and kissing her all over her face and hair. She's giggles loudly, trying to escape my arms. After a few more minutes, I let her go. Her face is red and she's panting, but smiling.
"Did you sleep well, my dear?" I ask, rubbing her back, which is covered by an adorable Winnie the Pooh jumper with tiny footies. It's white with all the characters on it. And in the upper left-hand corner is the Winnie the Pooh logo.

It was a gift from my mother. She sent it here because she's actually on a trip in Oxford with Robin. She found it for her and sent it over. Hazel was supposed to wait until today to open it but she opened it five days ago when I guess I wasn't looking. She's hasn't taken it off since. (Besides when she takes a bath) she's cried and screamed every time I tried to put it in the wash, so I've given up on trying. I really need to get it in the wash soon though.

"Yeah! I sleep good!" Hazel explains, bouncing up and down on her nappy-clad bottom. Suddenly, a thought washes over me and I frown.
"Honey, how did you get out of your crib?" I ask. There's a very minimal chance she was able to climb over the crib and into the floor.
"Lili helpeded me." Hazel says. That's when I remember that I gave Liam, Niall, and my mom keys to my house. Plus, he stayed over last night.

"Oh, I see. How about we get you changed and then go downstairs to see what Uncle Lili is doing, okay?" I lift Hazel as I climb out of bed and rest her on my hip. When we get to the nursery I lay her down on the changing table. Not much has changed since I set it up the first time. Mostly toys have 'matured' slightly and her clothes have gotten bigger.

Once she's in a new nappy, I pull out a cute dress that is yellow with bees on it. Since it's February and it's cold, I pull out a long sleeve white shirt and leggings. I also get a pair of miss-matched socks. I throw the Winnie the Pooh footie pyjamas in the hamper by the door. I get the leggings and start trying to pull them up Hazel's legs, but she's squirming.
"No, Daddy. I wan' Pooh!" Hazel whines, getting more frustrated. I sigh.
"Hazel, honey, you can't wear your pyjamas today. We might be going out today and everyone wants to see you in your pretty dress." I try to get Hazel to understand. It's been rainy the last few days so we've stayed inside. Today is the first nice day in almost a week!