2/ Chapter Three

I head to my car and drive home for a much needed nap and some food. (Louis's POV)

Harry's POV

"Hazel Anne Styles! Unless you want a time out, I suggest you cooperate with me and stop this!" I repeat in a stern tone, trying once again to put a shoe on her kicking foot.

"NO!" Hazel screams, jumping off the couch and attempting to run off, but she doesn't get very far as I catch her before she can make it past the couch. After about a year in parenting, I realized you have to always be on your toes in case something goes wrong. It's stressful, but after a while, it becomes a part of you. I feel like I have to be on the very tip of my tippy toes and watching Hazel like a hawk; as she is starting her so called, 'Terrible Two's'. Today seems like an early sign of it.

All morning of just been hearing 'no Daddy' this, and 'no Daddy' that, and it's only 9:30 in the morning! I have a lot of important errands to do today. I could of course bring Hazel, but it's errands that would not satisfy a two-year-old's mind. I have to do things like; go into work to sign papers and meet with a bank teller, and a bunch of boring stuff that would result in a very whiny Hazel. I'm not taking my chances.

Louis agreed to watch her, but unfortunately, when he went to start his car, the ignition got stuck, so Niall and Liam are coming over to fix it. I didn't know they did stuff like that. They've always seemed to immature to me. Louis sincerely apologised for any connivence. He offered for me to drive Hazel over to his house. Of course, I said yes.

After two years of babysitting, Louis has never once asked for me to drive Hazel over there. I think I can do it a couple times. In in fact, I never even thought about letting Hazel going over to Louis' house. It's a bit easier for her to stay here because all of her things are in my house.

I packed a bag this morning with some of her stuff that'll be necessary for almost a whole day; nappies, wipes, bottles, dummies, her favourite little blanket, a change of clothes in case of an accident, and couple of her special toys. Ones that she always plays with.

I'm sure Louis has a childish items at his house because I know kids sometimes go over to his house, but Hazel will settle in better if she has familiar things. That is, if I can get her over there! She's refusing to put her shoes on. And I'm ready to lose my patience at any moment.

"Nooo!" Hazel screams, thrashing in my arms as she tries to wiggle out of my arms. At that moment, my patience vanishes.

"You know what? I'm not tolerating this behaviour, Miss Styles. You are going in a time out for five minutes." I snap, picking her up with a bit of a struggle as the girl is still thrashing.

I bring her over to a chair in front of a wall by the door. It has nothing on it. The child-like blue chair is a bit dusty due to the fact that Hazel almost never has her bottom seated on it. This is a rare occurrence. She's usually quite well behave and usually never goes to this extent of protesting. Hopefully she'll be able to tell me why she was is acting out after a bit of time in the corner. I don't want to leave her there for too long, as we do really have to get going. I think after her corner time and a little talk, she'll cooperate.

Once Hazel is sitting on the chair, she realises where she is, and stops her thrashing as she begins wailing. It breaks my heart to be doing this. Hazel never likes to be alone; always enjoys playing or cuddling or eating. Simply sitting in an isolated corner is like pure torture for the young girl.