epilogue!

MAKE ME YOUR RADIO, TURN ME ON WHEN YOU FEEL LOW!

epilogue nostalgic memories

☆★✭★☆—

five years. it's been five years since finn wolfhard and millie brown has discovered that they were soulmates at the carnival when they were sixteen (millie), and seventeen (finn).

today is their anniversary.

millie majored in singing after they graduated, while finn eventually decided that he wanted to major in acting.

and even throughout all those years, nothing had changed, finn and millie were still like those seventeen and sixteen year old, tenth grade lovers that watched the sunset on finn's roof, and sang duets in his pick up truck.

except they were now twenty two and twenty one year old, third year college students, who had their own apartment, and watched the sunset on their balcony.

it was noontime when millie's eyes opened as she woke up with excitement rushing through her veins, as she knew what today was. then, her mood dropped seeing she woke up, alone.

millie sat up on their queen sized bed that they shared, and began to look for finn, she removed the fluffy blankets off her long bare legs, and began to search the apartment for finn.

he wasn't at the kitchen, bathroom nor balcony, where she expected he'd be smoking cigarettes.

"where could he be?" she ran a hand a hand through her silky hair, noticing that there was something on her inner wrist.

'check your cigarettes, mills -b.man'

millie ran back to the bedroom, and checked the right bedside table.

and there it was, a sticky note on her pack of cigarettes, that was on top of a blindfold.

'go outside our building! oh and don't forget the blindfold ;)' millie scoffed with a smile, and removed the note from the pack.

millie quickly smelled her hair, it still smelled like her strawberry shampoo, so millie threw on some baggy shorts and a yellow crop top. she threw her brown hair into a half-up do, before grabbing her cigarette package and blindfold, inserting both them in her back pocket, she quickly brushed her teeth, before jogging out of the apartment, leaving the door locked.

by the time millie got down she saw a familiar car honking, and a familiar person as the window went down.

"hi. now get in, millie." noah schnapp.

"happy fifth." noah says to the british girl as she got in his range rover.

"thank you." she smiled. "noah, do you know what's going on?"

"did you bring the blindfold?"

"yes." millie took it out of her pocket and showed it to noah.

"put it on."

"what? wh-"

"it's a surprise, mills." noah winked as millie placed the cloth over her eyes, making everything turn black.