Mate

*Time skip*
His eyes were beautiful. The green made his dark lashes even more amazing. He hugged me even tighter, buring his face in my neck. I pulled back in order to see him properly. His eyes flashed.

"What are you doing" He looked angry. The look in his eyes scared me so I recoiled.

"I just wanna see you properly, all I could see before were your eyes." I gave him a smile and looked him over. He was HOT! He was six foot two or three, and he was super muscled. He had light brown hair was wearing jeans and a black shirt. I was practically drooling.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"I'm Jessie, Alpha Phillips daughter. Who are you?" I was curious. I had never seen him before.

"I am Alpha Luka. Of the Blood Moonlight pack." I stepped back.

"You...You're the Alpha King?" my voice screamed and I stepped back, I was kind of scared. I mean, who wouldn't be?

"Please, dont be scared. Please." He sounded sad... But.. I something seemed a bit off. My wolf was shouting at me to go comfort him. So I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm not scared, at least, not anymore." He smiled and then turned around to face the pack house.

"Alpha Luka, we need to have a meeting. Come to my office with me." My dad called out, beconing Luka to come with him. Luka turned to me.

"I'm sorry, we have to discu-" he looked a bit mad, and for some reason that made me really sad.

"It's ok, go. I'll be waiting in the pack living room when you get back," I smiled and walked back towards the living room.

I opened the door and collapsed on the couch. I smiled happily, thinking about how I met my amazing mate. I cant believe that actually happened. At at my own birthday party too!

"Well well, whats got you so happy?" asked Jordan. He is one of my best friends and he and his twin brother, Axel, are like brothers to me.

"Jessie is happy? How did this happen? Never mind, I dont want to know, just praise the lord or an angel or a dragon or whoever did this!" Axel buted into our conversation.

"Douche." I said. "I'm happy because....I found my mate! He's the Alpha King!" Axel looked happy at first but then glanced toward Jordan with a concered look on his face. Jordan just sat there scowling.

"What? What's wrong? Is something I don't know about happening?" I looked back and forth between them.

"YES! Something's wrong! Your mate is the guy that kills innocent beings! He is a monster!" Jordan yelled.

"Jordan-" Axel tried to reason with him but I cut him off.

"Jordan? Why are you acting like this? You're supposed to be happy for me. Why are you doing this?" I asked. Jordan was certainly mad, but he didn't seem to be mad about who my mate was, it was more...that I had one? Weird. OMG! I've been blind! Jordan must think I wont be able to see him and Axel after this! He is an idiot sometimes.

"Jordan, I am still going to see you after this, you know that right?" I went over and gave him a hug, then Axel jumped on us both and we started laughing. Jordan looked like he was getting up the courage to say something else but at that moment Luka burst into the room.

"MINE!" his growl ripped through the room, and he was so mad I got worried for Jordan and Axels safety.

"Go," I mouthed at them. They looked worried but left anyways. Luka turned to me.

"Are you going to reject me? I know I have done some terrible things, and I can't say I'll stop but...I NEED you. Please, don't leave me." He looked sincere, but something in his voice made me scared.

"Are you crazy? I'm not going to reject you! That's insane!" He still looked worried so I kissed him. I meant it to be short and sweet but Luka had other plans. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won. Obviously. Then we heard a knock on the door and I jumped away from him. He took my hand and smilled at me. Then my dad came in.

"Jessie your stuff is in his car, its ready for when you leave to go back to his territory," my dad said then turned and left. Luka suddely looked worried again.

"You don't have to come, only if you want to."

"Of course I want to come!" I smiled wider and gave him a hug. "Can we leave now? I want to see your pack territory," I begged him.

"Sure, lets go!" I asked for him to go to the car and I went around saying goodbye to my friends. I was saying bye to Alicia (bitch) when Jordan tapped me on the shoulder.

"Can you come with me?" he asked then turned and walked away. He led me to a clearing away from the party.

"Jordan, whats going on?" I asked. He took a step closer and turned to me. Then three goons from our football team jumped out from the bushes. They suprised me so they managed to tie my hands together. Jordan dismissed them and they left.

"JORDAN?!? What the fuck you doing??" I cried. He stepped even closer.

"I love you. I want you as my mate. I am sorry for this." He said then leaned towards my neck. I saw too late what he was going to do. His teeth were centimeters away from my neck when a growl rang out and Luka jumped out from the bushes. He shifted into a giant grey wolf. Jordan shifted into his much smaller brown one. Luka jumped on Jordan, and Jordan never stood a chance. I closed my eyes, when I opened them the first thing I saw was Jordan on the forest floor, dead. Gone forever. I couldn't help but burst into tears. He was, after all, one of my best friends. I still couldn't believe what he had done. Luka shifted back and hugged me. He didn't seem apalogetic, but I knew that I would feel the same in his position so I stayed quiet, and just let myself melt into his arms.