13; don't tell me you're my heartbreaker

Start from the beginning

She parked and quickly ran to the porch, fumbling with her keys to unlock the door.

Justin gave her a key the moment he moved.

"Thank fucking god," Rhea praised, stepping inside the house to be faced with nothing but silence.

"Justin!" She yelled, desperate for an answer.

Silence.

Not exactly.

She stood still hearing a quiet hum.

Rhea looked up the staircase and ran up skipping one stair at a time. She heard the noise clearer.

It was the sound of a faucet.

She walked inside Justin's bedroom to be met with a soaking wet tile floor. Rhea retreated, jumping at the contact of the wetness hitting her heel.

"Justin. Please, where are you?" Rhea said again, her voice now shaking.

She had a feeling of what was currently happening, but didn't want to admit it to herself.

He's fine, she scolded to herself.

As she stepped into the bathroom, the water at this point touched her ankles and the sight before her made her scream in terror.

"Justin!" Rhea cried. She fumbled with her phone managing to dial 911 as her hands furiously kept shaking in fear.

She set the her phone on the counter on speaker, while also noticing the empty bottle of pills happily sitting next to her phone. Rhea moved to Justin's limp body in the bathtub.

He tried to drown himself.

He tried to overdose.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Help me, please!" Rhea begged, tears streaming down her cheeks choking on her saliva. "My boyfriend tried to drown himself! I need help please!"

She turned off the faucet and lifted Justin's body from the cold water. Her vision became blurry due to excess amount of crying hearing her heart pound against her ears.

"I love you! Why'd you do this?!" Rhea screamed at Justin, her heart breaking at the thought of him

The thought of him swallowing the tens of pills down his throat. The thought of him consuming his body with water. She felt his cold, pale skin against her warm hands.

"Ma'am can you tell me your name and address so I can send an ambulance?" The dispatcher calmly spoke through the speaker.

She could barely hear the dispatcher as she stated her name and Justin's address.