"Lemme clean my room first" i said but mom quickly opened the door.

"AHHHHHHH!" I heard Tzuyu screamed i go to her and comfort her.

She only have blanket on her body.

"All this time Jungkook?!" My mom said while glaring at me.

"Let's go downstairs we need to talk to you, let that girl fix herself." Dad said and go out to go downstairs then mom just followed him.

I pecked on Tzuyu lips and smiled at her.

I go downstairs to see my mom and dad sitting on the sofa while glaring at me.

This is the first time i'm seeing this.

Did that Chanyeol tell them? I should kill him.

"Explain What happened to Hyorin." Mom said in a serious tone.

"I let her cleaned my room because Tzuyu is going to sleep here but i heard that something broke like glass and i see that Tzuyu is on the floor, Her hair is so messy and she had bruises on her arms." I said while looking at them but they are just looking down.

"Then?" Dad looked up and I Continued.

"Because i know who did that to her and that is only Hyorin." I said.

"Why you know that Hyorin is the one who did that to her?" Mom asked.

"Because Tzuyu said that she wants to help Hyorin i just agree." I said.

"So, you're the one who pushed Hyorin that caused her to hit the table and landed on the floor that had many pieces of glass?" Mom raised her one eyebrow.

My eyes widened.

She hit the table? And landed on the floor that had many pieces of glass?

Wth!

"Yes i pushed her." I said while looking down.

"So Mr. and Mrs. Choi is not lying?" Dad raised his one eyebrow.

"We defended you Jungkook from them but we're wrong." Mom starts to tear up.

Then they left without a word, they left me there dumbfounded.

I heard heels clicking on the floor and i know that is Tzuyu.

"Sorry Oppa." She sat and hugged me.

"It's not your fault." I kissed her head.

"You should divorce her." She said.

I was shocked from what she said, I pulled back and stared at her with a wide eyes.

"What? You want to live with me, To make a happy family with me, right?" She said.

I slowly nodded.

"So You should divorce her and start living with me." She said and kissed me, i kissed her back passionately then after 20 seconds we pulled away.