♡Ch.2♡

Hyorin's POV

After she introduced herself she whispered something on Mrs. Shin then Mrs. Shin looked at me and I quickly look away. Mrs. Shin nodded.

WTH!!!! What is this all about?!

Jiyeon seat beside me?! WTH! Is she had plan on me? Pleaseeeee noooo!

Jiyeon's POV

I ask Mrs. Shin if i can seat beside Hyorin.

She nodded so i'm very excited to be her friend, she's older than me, I can see in her face that she is scared or something...

(Well I see that Jimin had a picture of Hyorin on his diary so I recognized her quickly.)

Then I talked to her.

"Hello what's your name?" I pretend that i don't know her.

"C-can I trust y-you?" Hyorin stuttered, Aww kyeopta.

"Yes, I promise" I said with excitement. I think i know why Jimin oppa likes her she's different girl compare to some sl*ts here at the campus Ughhhh!

"Is your a-attitude is far from your br-" I cut her

"Yes! Very far." I said, If i could say what the real Jimin is, but i know she will not believe.

"A-araseo my name is Hyorin, Choi Hyorin." We make handshake and we chuckled. Then Mrs. Shin start the orientation.

Jimin's POV

Seeing Hyorin smiling makes my heart fluttered, I think i was fully inlove with her.

But i'm very very nervous if what gonna happen in recess and- OH NO! The bell rang that means IT'S RECESS.

I Hate recess and dismissal since Hyorin transfer here.

Aish why are you making me worried Hyorin....whyyyy.

I ran at the hallway to find Jiyeon i have something to tell her.

Then i see her standing with her phone infront of girls restroom.

"Yeonie!" I call her name.

"Where's Hyorin?" I ask her.

"She's inside, Do you need something?" She asked.

"Ne, Please be at Hyorin's side all the time protect her." I whispered at her. She nodded and give me thumbs up.

Hyorin's POV

As i exit the restroom i see her with her phone. "Let's go" I said to her "Ne Let's go lead the way" she said.

When we arrive at the canteen someone pulled my wrist but luckily Jiyeon was holding my wrist too and pulled me away from them then i look who is the person who pulled my wrist.

I was shocked it was Jungkook with his girlfriend Tzuyu.

My heart broke into pieces when i see them holding eachother's hands. I can't move on, why?!.

Jiyeon's back is now facing me, protecting me from my bullies. I'm lucky to have her.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT JUNGKOOK!"
Jiyeon shout getting all the students attention.

Why she know Jungkook? Oh her brother is close to Jungkook.

I think Jimin introduced each member of the group to her.