♡Ch.10♡

A/N POV

Hyorin's room is empty, there is only air conditioner.

She was about to go downstairs to get some pillow but she's scared.

Because the lights are off and she didn't know where is the outlet of the light switch.

So she don't have choice but to ask Jungkook if she can borrow a pillow.

"Oh! A blanket." She remembered.

She sigh heavily and knocked.

"J-Jungkook c-can i borrow a p-pillow a-and a b-blanket." She said stuttering.

"JUST GO TO SLEEP! THE F*CK" He yelled.

Hyorin's POV

I startled when Jungkook yelled so i just nodded and go to my room.

I didn't realize that my tears are starting to form in my eyes, i just realize when they dropped.

"Aish, Choi Hyorin stop crying" I said to myself.

I can't reach the aircon so i go out to find something that can help me.

I see a hanger that hang on the wall it is close to the stairs.

One hanger only, so i get that.

Hanger hanging on the wall? It is supposed photo frame, right? He's weird.

So I turned on after that i was about to get back that hanger, it slip in my hands and landed downstairs.

Omo!

I checked the aircon's temperature it is 16 degrees celsius, wow it's too cold.

Then I remembered that I dropped the hanger.

I go to the bathroom but it was empty too how can i take a bath? Even my luggage are downstairs.

Aish! I don't have choice again but to sleep at the corner of the room.

-Morning-

I shivered at the coldness of the floor so i wake up early and i forgot that I slept in my dress.

It just 6:30 AM too early for me.

Untill I realized that something hot in my forehead.

I have flu.

Aish! How can I survive with this.

I go out to my room to get that silly hanger and my luggage.

I peek downstairs and see that the windows are open.

I go get that hanger and my luggage.

I go downstairs and put my luggage at the corner of the room and turned off the aircon with the help of that f*cking hanger.

I go back downstairs and see Tzuyu watching tv and sitting on the couch.

"H-how long have you've been h-here?" I feel scared while asking her.

"Just now" She said while rolling her eyes.

"H-how can y-you k-know that this i-is t-the a-address? I asked.

"Jungkook OPPA sent me the address last night and he tell me that the keys are under the garbage outside" She emphasized the word "OPPA" but i don't care.

Jungkook is too careless, what if someone see him putting those keys. Aish that boy.

"Ah araseo i'm going to the kitchen to cook breakfast." I said.

But she didn't respond.

I decided that i will cook an omelette after i finish cooking i put the omelette on the table and perfect timing i heard Jungkook's voice.

And Tzuyu is crying why?

"Hyorin what the f- oh! Jagi you're here, what happened?" he ask Tzuyu sincerely.

Wow! Jungkook in a suit makes my day complete, Aish hajima Hyorin.

"H-hyorin d-didn't let me c-cook" she sobbed in Jungkook's chest.

Tsk! What a good actress.

"YAH! CHOI F*UCKING HYORIN, HOW DARE YOU TO TELL MY GIRLFRIEND THAT SHE CAN'T COOK IN THIS KITCHEN? ANSWER!" Then he dragged me by pulling my hair harshly.

He pushed me to the coffee table that have flower vase above.

Then i lose my balance that makes me fall and the flower vase broke.

I tried to stand up but i see that some blood in my hands so i just stared at it shakingly.

"Let's go Jagi, Let's eat breakfast outside." Jungkook said while putting his hands in her waist.

"Ne oppa" Then she kissed his cheek.

Why are you doing this to me Jungkook.

Please Jungkook, Please stop.

(PICTURE OF THE DAY)

Our Cute Alien 👽 V 💜

Sorry for the late update suriiiiiiii

Ch.10, DoNe

Bye 👋