♡Ch.1♡

Hyorin's POV

"Hyorin-ahhh wake up or else you will be late at your first day of school" My mom pull my blanket.

"5 minutes mom jebal" I groaned and pull the blanket from her."No" she pull again the blanket."Aish araseo" i said while stretching.

She chuckled.

I go to the bathroom to do my routine.... After 10 minutes.

I just tied my hair into a high ponytail as always

I just tied my hair into a high ponytail as always. Then i go downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"Good morning Mom and Dad!" I hug both of them while they are eating."So, are you excited?" mom asked.

"50% excited and 50% nervous" I said while eating but i see in their faces that there is wrong.

"Is there something wrong?"I asked them. "U-uh nothing my dear" Dad said i just nod.

After i finish my food i pick my bag and bid goodbye to both of them. My school is near at our house, so I just walk and walk till I reach the school. Till now i was wondering if what happens to my parents,Argggg. Then I shrugged it off.

Entering the school makes me feel like entering hell. My knees are shaking because of nervous i just sigh.

While I'm walking through the hallway I see people gossiping and look at me. I just shrugged it, I used to be in this situation since i transfer here. Then i was about to go to my locker....

But suddenly someone pushed me and i fall on the floor. Then i heard all of the students laugh. I look up and it was.....

JUNGKOOK! My heart beating so fast.

"Hello there ugly fat duck" He said and i just stand up and go to my locker they just laugh and laugh idc.🙄

Then i go to the office to get my schedule, After i get my schedule i go to the room that given to me.

In bad luck Jungkook is my classmate along with Taehyung and Jimin.

I just ignore them and seat next to the window. Then Jungkook seat next to me and say.....

"Welcome to your another hell year Hyorin." Jungkook go back from his seat and laughing along with Taehyung but.....

Jimin stayed at his seat and watch the scene.

Jimin's POV

"If I could protect her but I couldn't" Jimin mumbled.

End of Jimin's POV

Back to Hyorin's POV

After i heard what Jungkook said i just feel nervous of what he is going trying to do. Then our teacher came.

"Good morning class" Mrs. Shin said. "Good morning Mrs. Shin" then all of the students bow.

"Okay you may all take your seat. We have a transfer student so be nice to her". Mrs. Shin said.

Her?

Then she came she looks like Park Jimin but I hope she is not like her brother..

"Hello my name is Park Jiyeon my brother is over there!" She pointed Jimin like a little kid that want something.

Then all of the students are laughing because of her cuteness even me I chuckled when she pointed Jimin, I hope she's kind and willing to be friends with me.

Jimin's POV again

~Flashback~

"PARK JIYEON" i shouted.

She's running from upstairs and looked panicking.

"Jimin Oppa wae? are you okay Oppa?" She said worryingly aish this kid.

"Ne i'm okay" she sigh feeling relieved.

"Can I ask you?" i ask her "No" she simply answered.

"Jeballllll" I kneel infront of her.

"Aish get up Jimin Oppa araseo what is it?"

Yessssss!

"Can you transfer to my school?" I ask her.

"W-wae Oppa?"she stuttered asked me.

"Just bec-" she cutted me.

"Because of Hyorin?"she said i'm suprised why she know Hyorin.

"How do you know?" i asked her again.

"I read all the pages of your diary". She said sarcastically.

Oh No!

"Wae wae waeeee" i whined and she giggled.

"Btw your answer is?..." I asked her again calmly.

"Ne Oppa" She said and smiled.

"Kamsahamnida Yeonieeee" i hugged her.

"But please-" She cutted me.

"But please what?" She asked.

"Asked her to be your friend but i know she is not easy to get because she will know that I'm your brother." I said looking down.

"Ne Oppa I promise" She smiled at me and about to go upstairs....

"Wait Yeonie" I shout.

"Ne?" She said.

"And Lastly PROTECT HER" i said.

"Ne Oppa i will try my very best" She chuckled....

(PICTURE OF THE DAY)

Protect this precious lil mochi ❤️

(Awwww Chim Chim my heartueee)

Goshhhhhh Quarterly exam is around the corner i need to study for my grades and not to grounded because if i get grounded all of my gadgets will confiscate by my mom. But i promise you guys that i will find way just to update everyday

Ch.1, DoNe

Bye 👋