♡Ch.4♡

Hyorin's POV

After i take the bath i open the box, I checked the dress.

It is black sleeveless dress?!. Oh no! I'm in trouble now.

I walked quitely to go in my parent's room to get some foundation that match color with my skin tone just to cover up all my bruises in my arm

After 5 mins I covered them, but i wish my parents will not notice it.

I just tied my hair into a high ponytail as always and my glasses. Then I heard my mom shouting from their room.

"Hyorin! Come here!" She shouted.

"Ne, Mom" i said as I walked to their room with my bare feet.

"I forgot you to give this." She said giving me a box, again.

"What are this?" I looked at her confused.

"Shoes, or let's say high heel" She smile widely and shaking her eyebrows. She know that i hate high heels, Aish why!

"Araseo" I said in a low tone.

I try the shoes that my mom given to me.

It is hard to me to balance myself but after a few mins walking back and forth, I balanced myself finally!

I go downstairs to see my parents talking they stop when they heard my annoying heels.🙄

"Ready?" My dad asked me.

"Ne" i said.

We entered the car and then go to the venue.

I looked at the window admiring the view but then my mom interrupted me.

"Hyorin" she called my name.

I hummed.

"We will having dinner with the Jeon's family. Our partner in our company, Oh! you didn't know them, but when we arrived at the venue you will meet them."

Jeon? WTF please Lord i hope it is not Jeon Jungkook's family, i wish they had same surname only please.

"Oh! We're here!" My dad said while unbuckled his seatbelt.