VI.

DANCING WITH DRAGONS. | VI.
"JEALOUSY ISN'T A GOOD LOOK"
(' GAME ON ')

Alysanne hadn't spoken to Daenerys since that night

Alysanne hadn't spoken to Daenerys since that night. They had been in the same room plenty of times, many opportunities had presented itself, but Alysanne wasn't interested in anything Daenerys had to say. She was still upset that Daenerys had forbid her to leave and the fact that they had a moment wasn't going to change that.

It also infuriated her that Daenerys had followed through with what she said. Alysanne didn't miss the fact that there was unsullied watching her, as well as the occasional visits from Daario. Even Jorah and Barristan seemed to be keeping a closer eye on her than usual.

"You can stop following me, I'm not going to run away," Alysanne yelled as she skipped a rock across a pond. She heard the bustling of branches as someone spoke.

"Sorry. Queen's orders," Alysanne rolled her eyes.

"You're taunting me," she said, skipping another rock.

Daario chuckled as he sat down beside her, "I am. It's far too hard not to."

"I hate being told what I can and can't do. It makes me feel like a child," Alysanne mutters, her eyes searching the ground for another stone to throw.

"I don't enjoy following you either. I have much better things to do," Daario tells her, trying to skip a rock, but it falls into the water upon impact and sinks out of sight, "Men to kill."

"Must be nice," Alysanne says, throwing a rock that does the same as Daario's and sinks into the pond. Growing frustrated she groans loudly. Daario watches her curiously as she springs to her feet, running a hand through her hair.

"You need to go home," Daario states. He can see it all over her that she is slowly losing herself because she can't save her family.

"It's eating at me," Alysanne mutters, "I can't sleep at night."

"Talk to Daenerys. Plead your case," Daario suggests, but Alysanne is shaking her head.

"I can't talk to her," Alysanne says, beginning to walk away. Daario stares at her back, confused before walking to catch up with her.

"I get you're mad at her, but-"

"No Daario. Now leave me alone," Alysanne picks up her pace, walking back into Meereen.

She wants to talk to Missandei, more like she needs to. She knows she can't at the moment, Missandei is probably preoccupied with Daenerys. It angers her that Daenerys seems to be taking control of every aspect of her life. A thought cannot past through her brain without Daenerys being involved.

Night falls and Daenerys no longer needs Missandei at her side. Alysanne waits for her outside, the warm sea breeze tossing her hair wildly. When Missandei spots her, she smiles immediately and bounds over to the Northern girl.