Chapter 16 - Get off her!

~Sally's POV~

I woke up and found i was still in the plane. I looked out the tiny window and saw it was sunrise, so it was morning here in France. I was looking really forward to this, I've heard France is beautiful and its also known as the City of Love. Though Andy wouldnt agree to it...

Ever since i came here with BVB Andy's been very protective. I know he's my brother, but i coped 17 years odd without a brother, let alone a protective brother,  and now he's gone into protective-overdrive.

I guess its not a problem, im not exactly complaining about having someone care about me, but im a resonsible person, i shouldnt be kept on a restricted lead anymore. 

But i guess he's just doing his job. Just then, Ash stirred in his sleep beside me, so  i smoothed out his hair and kissed his forehead. He woke up and smiled at me.

"Hey there," I smiled,

"Hey beautiful," He smiled sleepily.

"Now now, Ash, dont strain yourself!" I joked.

He pouted and i leaned down to kiss him he sat up and it seemed as though he had been awake for hours rather than minutes. He sat up and leaned in closer and pulled me into him by my waist as i put my hands on his face. I moved my tongue into his mouth and he did the same. 

God i love Ash so much!

"Ashley! Get your tongue out of my sisters mouth!" Andy growled.

"Make him," I growled back and continued kissing Ash.

"Listen, i only agreed to yous going out if yous took it slow! This is not fucking slow! Get off my sister, Ashley!" Andy nearly shouted, venom dripping off every word.

"Andy, i would have been Ash's girlfriend if you said yes or not. You cant make my life decision, thats not your job!" I used the same tone.

"Ugh its gross watching my best pal and my sister, making out.." Andy shuddered.

"Just shut the fuck up already!" I yelled at him and continued to kiss Ash.

"Dont take that tone with me young lady!" 

"Im only, what, 3 years younger than you? Get a grip!" He was really starting to piss me off -__-

"You're the one who has to get a grip! Dont you see!? He will use you!" Andy stated.

"Shut up already!!" I almost screamed. The flight attendant told Andy to calm down and i just rolled my eyes and cuddled up next to Ash's side.

"Please fasten your seatbelts as we are about to land, thank you for flying with Jet-Ways," 

I heard the annoying flght attendent say into the speaker so i buckled mine up and we started to land. I couldnt look out the window so i looked at Ash.

"You okay baby?" He asked.

"Yeah im..Im fine i just dont like the motion," I gulped.

He held my hand and kept me looking at him,

"Dont think about it. Just look me in the eyes, yeah? So are you looking forward to France?" He tried to keep my mind of it.

I nodded and stared into his eyes and went over my breathing patterns.

"Its alright. We're going to land soon, and we'll be in France. And its the morning too, so we can take a stroll down the streets, stop at a cliché french café and then head to my little holiday house that i own, sound good baby?" Ash soothed me. I nodded and squeezed his hands a little as we went over a 'bump (obviously not literally but we hit an air bubble and the plane sort of jerked).