Benjamin smiles, walking down the hall to his class.

*

"So you're not vegan, but you don't eat meat?"

"It's...like pork...Or...Red meats...Like burgers and steak. I hate it. "

"I'll eat em' any day."

Benjamin shakes his head, stuffing his face with lettuce.

"You eat anything else but salad?"

Benjamin nods his head. "Yea. My mom cooks a lot."

"Like what?"

"I dunno...Like pasta and stuff."

"Hm."

"Hey, Noah!"

He turns around, seeing Kiara. He groans as she behinds walking over. "Déjame sólo."

Benjamin tilts his head, "What?"

Noah shakes his head. "Nothing."

Kiara sits by Noah smiling. "Why aren't you two cutie pies sitting at the table".

Benjamin packs up his lunch, "I need to cram for my history test. See you later, Noah."

Noah frowns as Benjamin begins to stand up. "I can help you study?"

"Sure."

Noah gets up as well, "Maybe next week."

The two walk away. "Okay. So what's up with you, Noah?"

"What?" Noah hums.

"Come on. You and Kiara have totally been hitting it off. Why do you wanna fake study with me?"

Noah chuckles, "What makes you assume my sexuality?"

"You're not gay. No way you are."

Noah keeps following Benjamin down the hallway. "Hm."

*

Noah walks into his house, throwing his bag down. He goes into the kitchen, looking for a snack. Once he settled on a bag of chips, he walks up to his room.

He throws the bag down, laying on his bed. He scrolls on his phone, seeing his best friend Ximena texted him.

He calls her, sitting up.

"Hey cutie, what's up?" Her raspy voice radiates through the phone.

"There is this really cute guy, but he doesn't believe I'm gay. Can you believe that? Talk about oblivious."

Ximena giggles, "Wow, big problems huh?"

*

Benjamin walks into his house, dropping his bag on the ground. He walks into the kitchen, seeing a note on the countertop.

working late again, sorry x

He sighs, crumbling it up and throwing it away. He walks over to the living room, sitting on the couch.

He turns on a tv show until a notification pops up on his screen; DM request from nmartinez.

Benjamin sits up on his couch, smiling before accepting it.

The text bubble comes up, and three seconds later, Benjamin receives the text 'hey.

Benjamin texts back, saying 'hi' in response. He turns his phone off, smiling to himself.

*
Benjamin grabs his Mac n Cheese out of the microwave, sitting at a barstool. He pulls his shirt down, covering more of his legs.

He pops back up to grab a cup, filling it up with iced water. He sits back down, opening his computer lid. He begins to watch a makeup tutorial while eating.

He hears the doorbell rings, rolling his eyes, and getting up. He hits the space bar, pausing his video.

He walks over to the front door, sliding the lock off. He then enters the house code, so that the house alarm doesn't go off.

He opens the front door, greeted by Zoē and Kiara, followed by Jackson and Caleb. Benjamin looks up at them, "Yes?"

Kiara smiles. "Is your mom home?"

Benny shakes his head.

-

Benjamin sits at the island, listening to his ex-friends speak.

Benjamin crosses his arms at them. "So...because Zoē is happy, it's alright that's she's dating my bully?"

"Yea."

Benjamin smiles and nods his head. "And you guys realize he's pulled a knife on me, right?"

"Come on! Stop focusing on the negative!" Zoē rolls her eyes.

Benjamin stares down at his, now cold Mac n Cheese. He shakes his head, "I-I can't do that...I was cornered in the boy's bathroom the other day."

"Maybe cause...maybe you're just a little too feminine!"

Benjamin looks up at Jackson. He takes a deep breath, grabbing the Mac n Cheese. He throws it away, "I have to get ready for bed." He grabs his laptop, walking up the staircase.

"Nice going, Jackson".

Kiara sees Benjamin's phone, smirking. She sees a text from Noah, looking to Zoē.

**