Ch 9 - Catching On

Start from the beginning

"..."

~~~~~

Sona teleported you back to your house to get out of the dirty shoes and get some better clothes as she was going to do the same. She came back and you two both walked to the resturant.

"Pity. Should I have a cab get you home? Pity you get wet and teleporting I can imagine gets tiring." You dust any bit of water on your shirt.

"Nonsense. I'll take us home. Least I can do after tonight." She adjusted your hair. "I know it might sound unusual but I like your hair. You don't do much to it yet looks nice. Not overly combed, geled, or shiny."

"Unusual? You saying that because yours is short?"

"Well..." She blushed. "Do you... want me to try growing it?" Why haven't I thought about his preferences?

"I like it. The edgy haircut suits you. More fitting."

"Why... Thank you."

The hostess showed up amd greeting the two of you. "Good evening. How we doing tonight."

"Great."

"How many? Two?"

"Yup."

She grabbed two menus and lead the way down to a comfy booth. The night was so smooth. A great place with just good company and no business or paperwork. Work of any kind really. It was easy going. Getting to ask each other more questions and know opinions on certain topics. Making sure not to interrupt each other and be careful not to be too blunt and careful when you laugh. Also considering each other's opinions.

"What's your favorite roll?" You ask her.

"Dragon."

"Can't argue there. I'm a Naruto roll guy." (Actually a popular one where I go. Not sure how common they are.)

"May I try?"

"How about a Dragon, Naruto, Spicy Tuna, and another roll?"

"You are too sweet."

"I try madam." You raise your glass. "Cheers."

The glasses cling. "Cheers." She blushed. This first date ever is like what I see in the movies. I hope I don't get ahead of myself. I haven't told my parents or my sister. In fact, not anyone.

"It's a great night. Honestly Sona I am honestly blown away how great I feel. Sides the rain almost perfect."

"That it is. Do you have any idea how rare it is to find a boy mature at your age. I mean Saji is but I've been him checking out girls inappropriately as of recent." Then you both hear a phone vibrating. Yours was in your pocket. Hers on the table. "Excuse me. That's mine." She looked at the caller ID. It was Tsubaki. Oh goodness how do I get myself out of this one. If I don't answer I can pretend to be in the shower. But I never take them this early. Darn. Have to pick it up. "Hello?"

< Evening Sona. >

< To you as well. >

< It's dark. I thought to take the day to get errands done. What did you do all day? >

< Well I... laid in bed to read a good book and now I'm out grabbing a small dinner before heading home to finish homework. >

< Mind if I join you? >

< I'm out of here momentarily. About three more bites and I'm grabbing the check. >

< Next time. Maybe one day you can bring the new addition. Just leaving it out there Sona. >

< I'll get back to you on that... Bye now. >

< Bye. >

*Click*

You chuckle. "Tsubaki trying to blow your cover."

"Stop. Not funny."

"Sorry Dear. Can't resist. Although when you're ready we meet each other's parents and such. Take your time of course. I'll do my best."

"That, you will." That was too close. I'm killing the poor boy. Sometime it will be us against the and one day us and everyone will see. Give me time. I promise you.

~~~~~

Cover blo... Not just yet. Though I imagine Tsubaki is onto something. What does it mean for you and Sona? Who knows. Her type is hard to figure out. But a successful day to say the least.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz