1

hyunji pov

i walked my way to the store. my brother chan asked me to go to the store for him. i only did it for him because he promised me candies. i may only be 16 years old, but i was still treated like a child. my brother always babied me along with my parents.

i walked into the store ringing the bell above. my earbuds in blasting "My Flower" by JBJ. i had the music at a reasonable volume. loud, but not loud to the point where others can hear it. i just can't hear others.

i searched for the items my brother wrote down on the list. i didn't know what he wrote down but i knew they were things like little groceries.

1/2 gallon of milk
ramen
snacks (any type)
scented candles
strawberry shampoo + conditioner
female condoms
regular condoms

i read the list once but blinked and widened my eyes as i saw the female and regular condoms the second time i read. i shook my head as i knew my brother was one of the biggest players in school.

as i reached the third row in the store i noticed the shampoo and conditioner were all the way at the top. i'm not that tall, maybe 5'0? i stood on my toes and trued but i couldn't.

i jumped but failed so i jumped again. only causing some things to fall on top of me.

"oh my gosh oh my gosh, the boss will kill me. get up, i'll clean it" a boy ran over to me as he had a worried and scared look on his face. under this hot sun i knew he was sweating underneath his work attire. i felt bad for him to be honest.

i stood up and moved out the way. "i'm sorry... jeongin?" i said as i read his name off of his name tag. "let me help you." i put my basket with the items aside as i bent down.

"i'm really sorry for causing this mess. i didn't know it'd turn out like this. i'm sorry." i said as i looked at him and saw sweat running down his face. i felt bad, real bad.

we finished cleaning up the mess and i grabbed 2 ice pops from the freezer. strawberry and grape. i smiled at them before i went to the counter to pay.

"do you have... any condoms? female and the regular type?" i felt so dumb. he looked at me and widened his eyes and nodded his head quickly. he turned and got the condoms from the shelf.

"that'll be $22.50" he said as he wiped the sweat off of his face. i paid and i left the ice pop on the counter.

"hey, you're ice pop" i continued walking. i made it outside and i smiled in victory until i felt a force on my arm turnigg me around grabbing me by surprise.

"you forgot your ice pop" he said as he tried giving it back. i smiled and pinched his cheek. "it's for you" his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open.

"bye, jeongin? see you soon hopefully" i said as i turned waved and turned around making my way home.