37: Bus

It's been almost a week and the guys had to go to a gig out of state, leaving us girls behind and Brit finally went home. Mars had some business with someone over in Washington, so he's not gonna be back until the other guys are. It was just Tasha, Mae and I.

"Tashaaaaaaaaa.." I whined laying on Mr. Baker's side of the bed.

"Girl, quit buggin'." Tasha says, doing her makeup at my dresser.

"How long do you think they'll be gone?" I sigh, looking up at the ceiling.

"Hopefully a while." She mumbled, doing her mascara.

"He just left and I honestly miss him so much already. That's clingy, right?" I ask.

"It's your hormones." Tasha answered.

"Mack said I need extra fertilization, a.k.a. SEXXX..." I emphasized.

"Well, looks like you're gonna be going without for a while." She laughed a little.

"Not funny." I rolled my eyes, sitting up. "I didn't even get to use my red lingerie set."

"I gotta use ALL of mine. Mm." She smiled.

I heard my phone buzz and jumped to look at it. I sigh, groaning seeing it was just Netflix. I toss my phone and lay back down.

"Where are you going?" I mumble.

"I'm not going anywhere. I just have a lot of free time with Mae asleep and Mars gone." She explained.

I look over at Mae, who was in her crib asleep. We moved her crib in here so we could watch her, and she's a heavy sleeper anyways.

I sigh loudly and spread out on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling again. I was thinking about the other day, how Slim said that there was a surprise in the kitchen for me, but I couldn't remember what it was.

I made kinda a side note in my head to ask Kells about it later.

"Here.." Tasha grabbed her phone and started playing some of Mr. Baker's songs. "Maybe this will help."

I laid there thinking until Kiss The Sky came on and then I started to fall asleep, slowly. Mr. Baker had some dirty laundry on his bed still. I had one of his shirts by my face and his scent made me fall asleep even faster.

I wake up to Mae crying and my phone buzzing. I look over and see Tasha asleep next to me, on my side of the bed. I groan, getting up and walking over to Mae.

"Shhh, Mama..." I soothe her, as I pick her up.

I carry her over to the bed and sit back down, with her in my lap. I unlock my phone seeing a couple missed calls and a few texts from the guys, Tasha waking up as I do.

"The guys landed safely, but they're at a show, right now." I say, setting my phone down as I adjust Mae in my lap.

"Why was she crying?" Tash sighed.

"I think she just wanted us awake." I look at her. "Hm? Was that it? Did you just want us up?"

She starts giggling, and kicking her feet.

"She's such a spoiled little princess." Tasha laughs a little.

"Mhm. I knew that's what it was. You little brat." I say, laying her down on the bed, between Tash and I, as I tickle her belly.

"Mars wants a pic of Mae." Tash said, as my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, baby." I hear Mr. Baker say.