13: Turned

"Yeah. Oh, nothing. It's just M's show." I hear Mr. Baker say talking on the phone as he lays next to me on his bed.

I sigh and hit him with a pillow, as I giggle. The show went on commercial.

"Yeah. I'll have to call you back." He says and hangs up the phone. "You wanna play, huh?"

He leans over me and tickles me. I burst into laughter begging him to stop before I pee.

"I didn't know you were so ticklish." He chuckled.

"No...." I giggled. "Stoooop.."

We heard the door bell go off and seeing as he was the one dressed appropriately, he got up.

"I'm not done with you." He says, eyeballing me as he walks out.

I just smile and turn my head towards the television, as the show comes back on. As the show got more intense, I sat up, sitting criss-cross, and hugged a pillow to me.

"Hey, ba-Are you okay?" He inquires cautiously.

"What? I can't cry when things get emotional?" I mumble, sniffling. He chuckled at me.

I throw the remote at him and turn over, with my face in the pillow.

"Nooooo..... Baby, hey." He says softly, snuggling me from behind.

"Mm-mm" I grumble.

"Don't be mean to me." He growled and began tickling me.

I burst into laughter and tried pushing his hands away, when all of the sudden Brittany walked in.

I cleared my throat getting serious, and sat up pushing him off. He looked at me confused for a second and then looked where I was looking and saw Brit. He didn't even flinch. He just laid on his back to better see her.

"Hey, Brit. When did you get home?"