Chapter 2: Heart

DISCLAIMER: I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.  IT FEELS A BIT WRONG SAYING OWNING THEM, SINCE THEY AREN'T A THING.  BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS STORY, I DON'T OWN BTS.

So here is the next chapter.  From reading through this.... I should have done better and taken my time with it.  But what's done is done.  Anyways, I made sure to add them in, not much, but a bit.  I hope I didn't mess up anything. I should have put in  more detail.

Also before I forget, there is a contest going on, and the entry period is closing soon.  It will close April 4th I think it was.  Yeah, April 4th.  SO it's called CreativeChaos so if you have anything you want to enter go.  There are some categories that are still open.  I already added some of mine, so go add some if you want.

Anyways sorry for any bad spelling or grammar errors.  And also sorry if the chapter just seems like total garbage.  Or doesn't make sense.

Enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________

It seemed as if time had passed by too fast. Too fast that it seemed like everything that had happened was merely a dream, a few days turned into weeks, and those weeks turned into a month and more. But the regular visits to the doctor and medication was a constant reminder of what was happening.

By this time all of that had become a regular routine in their lives. Doctor, medicine, keep certain activities at a minimum level. Like the track team.

Jamie's friend Justin, was very upset that she had taken so long to tell him that her heart was giving out on her. But afterwards, he stuck to her like glue, or rather like a piece of gum you can't scrape off from the bottom of the shoe.

He dialed it down, after Jamie had threatened to go to his house and destroy all of his figurine collection.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carefully and attentively watching and listening to the small girl sitting in front of her, Jamie smiled.

"And then guess what?" The small girl asked trying to get Jamie to respond.

Jamie placed her index finger to her chin and hummed pretending to think, "You ended up accidentally drinking from his water bottle instead of yours?"

The smaller girl blushed and shook her head, "NO!" She exclaimed. But by the looks of it, she wasn't doing a very good job at convincing Jamie otherwise.

"Then what did happen, Emilia?"

Emilia twirled a piece of her dyed dark purple hair, "I stood up and my water bottle slipped from my hand and kind of landed on Alex's head and got him all wet." She sheepishly laughed, "I had to practically run for my life."

Emilia continued to tell Jamie all about her time in school before she was put into the hospital three months ago, two months before she met Jamie. And in that time, all that would occasionally come to mind to Jamie was, "don't get attached." She couldn't afford to get attached. She didn't want to get attached. Not when the possibility that the person she talked to could be gone before the next time they see each other.

But it was impossible not to get attached. Especially to Emilia. She, even though her condition was way worse than Jamie's, was all smiles and laughs. She hadn't given up hope. She would always say, "If there is a one percent I'll live, that's still good. I have one percent at living. Better to look at the possibility of life than of death."