Chapter 30: I love you

Maya's Pov
"Time for bed" I say making Ben and Esther groan and Josh chuckle. Since they have to be supervised Josh and I are in charge of them. "You promised that after the movie you'd go to bed" I remind them "And the movie ended so let's go" I clap my hands. I pick up Esther and Josh takes Ben. "Do you think I could get some milk before?" Ben ask making Josh shrug "Sure".

I walk to their bedroom and pull the cover off of Esther's bed before laying her down. I tuck her in and sit down on the edge of her bed, I move the hair away from her face and she smiles. "You look like my mommy" she says taking me aback "Really?" I ask and she nods "She had long blonde hair like you and blue eyes like you" she smiles "And she was very kind-hearted, she loved helping other people" she says making me smile.

"It sound a lot like my mom too" I admit "Where is your mom?" She asks curiously "In heaven" I reply making her eyes widen "How?" She asks "She was driving and another car hit her" I explain seeing her eyebrows furrow "Why did the other car hit your moms?" She asks confused "Well the man driving shouldn't have been driving because he drank too much, so he lost control and hit my mom" I explain.

"It isn't fair that we have to lose someone we love" she says letting a tear fall, I quickly wipe it and nod "I know sweety" I agree "But sometimes when you lose someone you meet someone new" I say making her eyebrows furrow "Like if my mom didn't die I wouldn't have met you?" She asks making me nod "For example".

"I miss her" she whispers "When you miss someone it's just your heart reminding you how much you loved them" I say seeing her face soften.

The door opens and Ben walks in with Josh behind him. "Goodnight sweetheart" I kiss Esther's forehead and walk over to Ben "Night bro" I fist bump him and pull him in for a hug "Goodnight Maya".

I walk over to the door and lean against the door frame waiting for Josh to finish saying goodnight to Esther.

When he finishes he walks over to me grabbing my hand, "goodnight" I say once more before closing the door "goodnight" they reply making a smile pull at my lips.

"You know you'd be a great mother" Josh admits as we walk back to his room. I look up at him and smile "Really?" I ask making him nod "You're amazing with Esther" he says smiling down at me "If I ever have children I'd want you to be their mother" he admit making me stop.

For years I thought I'd be alone, people always left me. I never thought that someone like Josh could possibly want me or want to have a family with me. I always told myself I'd be a terrible mother anyway, but hearing Josh say the opposite made my heart flutter.

"Maya?" He asks worried "Are you okay?" He asks "Did I say something I shouldn't have?" He asks searching my eyes for an answer. I shake my head and cup his face before crashing my lips on his. He kisses me back letting a soft moan out making me smile. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer deepening the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and slightly pull the hair at his nape making him groan and pull my bottom lip into his mouth before pulling away. "I always thought I'd be alone hearing you say that just" I trail off smiling as he looks at me lovingly "You're never going to be alone now, I love you" He admits making my eyes widen. He loved me. Josh loved me.
I pull him down and place my lips back on his, this time kissing him softly. "I love you too" I say once we pull away, his eyes widens and I smile. "You do?" He asks shocked. How could I not? He makes me feel like I'm not going to be alone for the rest of my life. He makes me feel loved and adored. He protects me and puts me before himself. "Of course you dork" He smiles and his hands fall to the back of my tight picking me up in one swift motion making me giggle.

As soon as we make it to his room his lips land back on mine. He walks over to his bed and slowly lays me down before climbing on top, his lips leaving mine and finding their way to my neck and jaw. I let out a soft moan when he places an open kiss on my jaw.

He tightens his grip on my waist before moving to cup one of my breast making me moan and slightly arch my back.

"You want me to make you feel good?" He asks whispering into my ear making heat head straight to my core as my heart beats out of my chest.

"Yes" I breath out seeing him smirk, his pupils blown wide. His lips land back on mine moving quickly against them. His hands moves to my shorts and he unbottons them before tugging them down, leaving me in panties.

I gasp when I feel him press his palm against me through the thin fabric of my panties. He places more wet kisses on my neck as his finger slowly pulls down my panties.

I've never gone this far before and I don't intend to stop now, hell I've never went further than first base and here I was quickly skipping to third.

He slips a finger inside me making me gasp but I quickly bite my lip in embarrassment. "Don't" he says running his thumb over my swollen lip "I like hearing you" he says before kissing me. He slowly moves his finger and adds another one making me moan into our kiss as he thrusts his fingers in and out of me. "You okay?" He asks making me nod vigorously "Mhm" I hum in pleasure. He adds another finger making my back arch and my mouth falls open letting out a loud moan.

My body begins to tremble as he picks up speed, "Josh" I moan against his lips, the pressure at the pit of my stomach needing to be released.

"Come on Maya" he coaxes.

I pull him down and close my lips over his moaning as I find my release, my orgasm crashing over me in waves.

He pulls back resting his forehead against mine as I try to catch my breath. "I love you" he says looking down at me lovingly "I love you too" I admit reaching up for a quick peck.

____________________________
Yay they said 'I love you'! If you liked this chapter please vote and comment down your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Do whatever makes you happy😊

-Mel❤