Chapter thirteen- yesterday a Miss, today a Princess

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I didn't know. I just thought…"

"Well you thought wrong. I'm sure you thought I was one of those spoilt rich brats that always got what they wanted because they had a rich daddy to run to and because they had a fat bank account." By  this time we had  already entered the jet and had taken our seat. He was staring intently at me as if he was trying to figure out who I was. I didn't blame him, a normal girl with no high ranking and no blue blood married a prince how weird and absurd is that. But it still didn't give him the right to judge me.

"I'm really sorry, you weren't what I thought you would be." Oh so now he can apologize.

"Its fine ,I forgive you." I figured out being mad at him wasn't going to get me anywhere at all.

"Thanks, don't you think you should change out of your wedding gown. I think its going to be a long flight."   I didn't even realise we had taken off alright,I was too engrossed in our fight to even realise it.

"Oh, I should." I stood and walked to the bedroom taking my sweet time to admire the interior design of the jet, who ever the interior decorator was, she deserved a round of applause for a job well done. It was wow,I mean I was speechless. The Normans must really love culture and diversity. The floor was covered with exquisite green Persian carpets. The chairs were made from Japanese  silk. The designs in the jet told stories of different cultures.

I entered the bedroom and found some luggage. I saw a huge pink suitcase and I immediately knew my mum was the one who packed my things for me cause she knew I hated pink and I'm sure she's making jest of me. I opened the bag and I was stunned at the items in it; ranging from my toothbrush to my favorite hair and body care products to clothes. I pulled a large t-shirts and some short shorts. I tried to unbutton my dress. I couldn't so I decided to call Sebastian.

"Sebastian, I need your help."

"What for"

"To unbutton my dress."

"Oh,OK I'm coming."

He walked into the bedroom and stood at next to me. He cupped my shoulders with his palms and turned me away from him. I caught   my breath as he freed the button at my nape then moved to next one. There were thirty two buttons from my nape to just below my waist. I knew the exact number because the seamstress had teased me about how much my husband would enjoy unbuttoning them.

Breathe, I told myself, determined to get through this without revealing how his touch affected me. Dang girl what is wrong with you.

But with each button he freed, the back of his fingers brushed my bare skin beneath the dress. Wearing a bra hadn't been an option since it would have spoiled the line of the bodice.

I knew the moment Sebastian realized I was wearing a bra under bodice cause his fingers stilled. The tip of his forefinger traced the line of my spine from my nape to just below my shoulder blades.

"You are not wearing anything under this?" His voice was an octave lower than  normal.

"Not under the bodice." I could only manage the barest of information. God, the sound of his voice weakened me.

He finally undid the last button and he stood erect quickly, then cleared His throat. I then turned to face him.

"Thank you for your help."  I said breathless,I was still trying to regain my breathe. He nodded his head and turned to leave, when he got to the door he stood for a few seconds contemplating about something. He looked back at me before he opened the door and walked out. Wow the sexual tension in the room was too intense. I stepped of the dress and folded it carefully then laid it on my suitcase.

I walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower and as I washed, I thought about today's event and everything that happened. Just yesterday I was Miss Fiona Iris  Fairmont but today I was Princess Fiona Iris Norman, wife to  Prince Sebastian Alexander Norman the third, crown prince of Primadon. Funny how my life had changed so suddenly. I finally stepped out of the shower wrapped myself in a huge fuzzy white towel. I came out of the bathroom and dried myself. I then changed into the T-shirt and short I had brought out before. I was so tired that immediately my head touched the pillow I was out like a light.

I didn't hear the door opening, neither did I heard the shuffling of feet nor the shower running. I did not hear the bed creak as someone laid on it. 

***********************************

Hey royals, hope you liked the chapter because I did, ha I'm the author I'm supposed to like every chapter I write. Some sexual tension between Fiona and Sebastian, right and thirty two buttons, why. I finally finished this chapter if i didn't, xx-i-love-disney-xx would have killed me.

So xx-i-love-disney-xx I hope you like the chapter because you were the one that forced me to finish this chapter. Until next time.

Love

Happy

Dedicated to @xx-i-love-disneyxx.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Add to your reading list