7- Tell no one

Song- Romeo and Juliet by Johnny Drille

   Fiona's POV

   I didn't want to go to school but hell to the no mom won't let me stay at home. I can't look at the Prince the same way knowing that in few weeks from now we were going to be man and wife, more like Prince and wife actually.
    "I didn't mean it that way mom I'm just scared you know, scared of seeing Sebastian, scared of him recognizing me. I don't know wat to say to him. I don't even know if I should tell the girls about my wedding. I'm confused mom, confused."
    I'm not of those whining bitch, hell I can take anything thrown at me but its not everyday a girl find out she's getting married even more surprising is the fact that she is getting married to the crown Prince. I'm eighteen for fudging sake I should be thinking about school, boys, prom, more boys, graduation then college not planning a wedding or thinking about how I'm going to be a good Queen. My life is amazing note sarcasm.
    "Sweetie, you will be fine OK just keep your head up and tell no one except Cassandra and Mae OK because they are going to be your bridesmaids. Same goes for you Max, you can't tell no one not  even you friends OK for your sister's safety." Mom said
    "Get into the car jerkface we don't want to be late." I yelled at Max and he grumbled his goodbye while I yelled at mine. We got into the car and I drove us to school.
    Oh it feels just like yesterday when senior year started and when I was told the horrible news.
    "It was yesterday fool." My subconscious mind replied me.
    "Oh hey miley how is it going"
    " its going great bitch" she replied.
    "Well it was nice talking to me. Talk to me later."
   I know I named my subconscious Miley . weird right, I have more conversations with my self than in the real world with people. We got to school and I parked at a free space. I held Max stopping him from exiting the car. I had a few words to tell him before he leaves.
    "Max, remember what mom said this morning and please tell no one about it OK , can you promise me that."  Max sighed
     "Fine, I promise I wouldn't tell anyone.'
    "Pinky promise".
    "What how old do you think I am, five? Max almost shouted out. I gave him one my very famous baby faces which says  pretty pretty please with cherries        then I changed it to  one that said you better agree  or I'll kill you in your sleep. He sighed meaning he was going to break or he had broken. After what seems like forever he finally struck out his pinky which I covered with my own. I smiled and bid him farewell and got out of the car. Man today was going to be a very confusing day.
I walked into the hallways thinking about how I was going to tell the girls the horrifying news . It seems like I didn't have to wait any longer .
    "Hey my favorite hoes , how was your night?"
    "Ah it was awful waking up this morning after a good night sleep, school shouldn't start until twelve o'clock." Cass moaned..
    "Just because you are not a morning person doesn't mean school should be closed down." Mae said bluntly. Aww I missed this girls so much even if I saw them yesterday. I can't ruin this perfect moment I tell them later.

  "What class do you have now, guy? Cass asked.
    "I've got English lit with Mae  now  so we better get going cause the bell is about to ring"
    "I've got math so I'll see you girls later. Hate you bitches." Cass said. Yep that totally Cassandra Phoebe Matthews.
    "Love you too slut" and with that we went our separate ways.

.

*******************************

  Hey guys so this is the chapter you have all been waiting for  sorry it was a little late, I have been sick for a while now and exams are fast approaching but I will try to update frequently. Thanks munchkins