9-Potential Candidates

Song - wait for me by Johnny Drille.

Sebastian's POV
All day I've been trying to figure out the kind of girl my parents will want to be my wife. Her qualities will probably be beautiful, nice, kind,trustworthy, outspoken but not a blabbermouth, etc
    Now its lunch and we are currently screening the girls in our grade for potential candidates and by we I mean Hunter and I. Hunter is my cousin and best friend, we screening the cheerleaders.
      "Carmen"
      "Too tall"
      "Phoebe"
      "Too skinny"
      "Amalia"
      "Too wannabe"
       "Charlene"
       "Hell no, way too bitchy for my liking, she's pretty but no."
       "Cassandra"
       "Pretty but not my type".
       "Wat why, I mean she's nice, outspoken, caring, funny, wat else?"
      "Can't you see it you like her and I can't do that to you even of she's the chosen one I would marry her."
    "I don't like her, I just think she is hot."
   "Keep lying to yourself bro but you can't lie to me, am your best friend and brother."
   "Ok , I get it,  but Seb do you think you can find your mysterious wife before the day of your wedding. Hunter asked seriously.
   "I don't know bro, she could be anywhere, she could be anyone, I just don't know. I don't know if she is hot, if she is tall or short, if she is shy or outspoken. I don't know anything at all."
    "It will get better trust me, just don't think about it for a while, okay, for now you're still single so stop acting like your wife died." Hunter said
    "Fine I'll  try to stop thinking for now but its not going to change the fact that soon am going to be a married man to an unknown girl who I'll call 'X'."
    "Dude do we look like in math class seriously "X"who does that, jeez"

***********-*-**********************

I'm sorry awfully short chapter and I haven't updated in a while, I had exams. But am back giving you back to back. I'm sad today so to make me happy just click on that little star below please. Thanks.