4-Covering up for me

Song- stand by you Rachael Platten.
.
  Fiona's POV
.
  I shivered because of all the stares I was getting. Oh my life is officially ruined. Immediately everyone stood up and bowed in respect then I realized who was standing behind me. Sebastian replied with a nod for class to continue.

   "Miss Fairmont, you are late on your first day of  resumption. I'm afraid I'll have to give detention. You'll have to wait after class." Mr Hampton said evilly. I'm afraid indeed he hates my guts every since I corrected him on a topic he was teaching, it was my fault he didn't know the formula. Now he hates me because I'm smarter than him.
   "Mr Hampton, miss Fairmont here was actually showing me around the school since today is my first day and I know nowhere. I didn't know it was an offence to show new students around the school environment talk less more the prince.' Prince Sebastian said in a cool but dangerous voice. Oh my God he is covering and standing up for me.
   "I'm so sorry your Highness I didn't know she was giving you a tour of the school. Miss Fairmont, you don't have after class your detention is cancelled. Please take your seats." Mr Hampton said while squirming.
Haha in your face asshole.

  Skip to end of class
Class ended and everyone left. I followed the prince.
   "Your Highness, I want to thank you for standing up for me in math class. Mr Hampton really hates me so thanks once again."
    "Its fine." He drawled. And with that we went to our different classes only to find out we were in the same class.

    Skip to lunch.

  I sat down at my normal table with my friends during lunch. Cass and Mae were popular but they still decided to sit with me even when I tell them to sit at the popular table. Let me tell you alittle about my friends.
Cass is a cheerleader and she is crazy, she's a blonde and pretty smart so those dumb blonde jokes don't work on her. If you try it she will kill you. Just kidding but she will.
Mae is the swimming captain and she's one of those girls you seriously don't want to mess with. She maybe cold but once you get to know how she is pretty nice.
   "So the prince is just started going to our school today, Fi ,and you already had a run in with him . tell us all about it." Cass literary shrieked out. I told them everything that happened between me and the prince and they were speechless. So lunch came to and end.

--+----*---------------+----------+--+-++-
Hello my lovely munchkins this is for you. Hope you enjoyed it.

   Don't forget to

   Vote
   Comment
   Follow