Eyes of Pure Evil

Hello for the (sadly) last time of Thor, the Second generations. ( not including the authors note at the end). This is the last chapter of the book. There will be a second book. Sorry if the last chapter was boring, it just had to lead into this chapter. So, yeah. Enjoy!

Flying through the BiFrost was amazing. Isabel had never gone through it before, it was her first time. Although she felt like all the atoms in her body were being pulled apart, she loved it. All the colors around her, after she had enough courage to open her eyes, were extraordinary. She hung close to her father, who was looking straight ahead.

When they reached Jotunheim, Loki planted his feet on the ground firmly, where the ground was grey dirt.

Isabel, on the other hand, toppled over onto the ground when she landed. Standing up, she looked around at the planet.

"Whoah." She said.

The entire planet was destroyed. Huge cracks in the ground formed caverns. Giant towers were titled sideways and it was just a huge mess. Then Isabel remembered what Mila had read about this place.

"Then, to prove to his father that he was a true king instead of his brother, Thor, Loki used the BiFrost to destroy the Frost Giants home, Jotunheim. Thor stopped Loki's madness and Loki had disapeared along with the Frost Giants"

Together, Loki and Isabel walked to an arch that was made by one of the towers that had fell on a rock. It created a form of shelter, like a cave. They entered and it instantly got dark. The bag that Loki was holding was the only light source. The only sound heard was the footsteps of the two people and breathing. It was very cold and if there was more light, you could see the Asgardian's breaths.

"Welcome back." A voice said from the darkness. "Do you have it?" it's low and grumbley tone was scary to Isabel.

"Right here." Lokis voice sounded, echoing through the cave. He then held up the bag. As Isabel's eyes adjusted, she could see a creature, much bigger than her, standing behind a somewhat table made of rock. In the middle of the table was a stand similar to the one in Lokis layer that the tesseract sat on.

The creature was full grey and it's eyes were red with pure evil. It smiled at the sight of Isabel.

"Who's this?"

"My daughter, she's here to help." Loki said. That is true. She was here to help. After all that happened, she needed this. Helping her father would show her true abilities and show her father that she was here for him.

When Isabel looked over at her father, he looked just like the creature. He had suddenly transformed. She guessed that's what frost giants looked like. She also barely caught a glimpse of Lokis hand leaving the bag. It was now being opened by the frost giant. Isabel was the only Asgardian standing.

When the bag opened, blue light filled the cave. When the frost giant reached in the bag, he pulled out the tesseract. Placing it on the stand, the stand then turned blue with power.

"Touch it." The frost giant said. Loki walked over and stood next to him, their faces illuminated blue.

"What?" Isabel asked.

"Touch the stand." It said again. Isabel obeyed and placed her small hands on the stand. They shook with every inch forward, worried of what might happen.

Instantly they glowed blue and instead of just her arm turning blue, her entire body was surrounded in blue energy. But just for a brief second.

Isabel's P. O. V.

I felt me changing. It was weird. An interesting kind of changing. And all I saw was blue. It was so weird. Then I felt slight pain in my head.

This is all for dad. He will be very proud of me. I know he will. Working for and helping him is an honnor and I should feel good about this.

And I do.

I feel like this is right. With every second, I feel more confident that this is what I should do. Infact, I feel like I should do this forever. Helping my dad take over Asgard. I can do it. He will be proud and we can rule together.

I am Isabela, daughter of Loki. And I am burdened with a glorious purpose.

Narrator P. O. V.

As the blue energy stopped, Isabel was revealed. She was staring at the ground, a smirk plastered on her face. Her head lifted. She was the same size as before but changed a lot.

"It worked!" Loki said and smiled. The frost giant smiled along with him.

"Perfect." He said.

Isabel's skin had turned pale grey like the stones of the planet. Her dark hair laid perfectly along her back. Metal armor covered her body. When she turned around, her eyes were red.

Those eyes of pure evil.