Daughter of Mischeif

Chapter 2

Isabel sat near the window of her dark tower, writing in her herbs book. The wind of coming through the window made it hard for her to write in it. She was going to watch the relms a line for the second time.

"They are coming," Isabel whispered to herself, "I can feel it." Closing her eyes, Isabel wished harder for it to come earlier than expected. Opening her eye she saw a meteor coming down. Or was it a meteor? then she noticed it was heading straight for her tower! The tower started to shake as it came closer and closer. Eventually, Isabel jumped under her desk as the blazing object hit the tower. Isabel coughed the smoke out of her lungs as she came out from under her desk. The smoke cleared to reveal a pale man with long black hair and a green cape. It was Loki. God of mischief. He dusted the dirt off him like it was nothing. Then he looked up to see his daughter. Green eyes locked, then he spoke.

"Hello, Isabela!" he said.

"F-father?" Isabel stuttered still getting the smoke from her lungs.

"Yes. I am here." He said again.

"Why?"

"I need your help. I-" he stopped when he heard footsteps of soldiers coming to the tower. Before he could continue, the door flew open and almost flew off it's hinges. It was Thor. God of thunder. Behind him was some guards.

"Long time no see brother." He said.

"Yes. It's good to see you. I would say I missed you" he paused. "But I haven't." Thor was raged by this and ordered.

"Take him away!"

Before Loki could escape, he grabbed Isabela's arm and held her against his body. Thor stared intently at Loki.

"Loki, put the girl down."

"I have a name!" Isabel yelled.

"No." Loki said.

The guards grabbed his arms and thrust him away from Isabel. Usually he would have faught back, but he seemed happy to be taken prisoner. Isabel protested as they left the tower.

"But! you can't take him away! He is my FATHER!" Isabel yelled.

"Isabela, you have to understand something" Thor walked over to Isabel from where he was in the room. He knelt down to where he could reach Isabel's green eyes. "your father is a criminal. He has to be locked up for the sake of Asguard."

"But why?!"

"Because he is a criminal!" Thor yelled.

"But can't I see him?"

"No. He is too dangerous and can manipulate you. Just stay away from him. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Isabel whispered

"Alright." He stood back up. He started to walk out of the room. "You stay right here." He closed the door, locked it, and walked away.

Isabel stood in the middle of her room. The moons shining silkily through the big hole Loki had made on his impact. She hoped that she would get to see her father soon. Even though he visits frequently, they never caught him until now. And they still didn't know what he's up to....

But Isabel couldn't just stay put. She was a good girl, but she was also a naughty one. She was the daughter of the GOD of mischief. So she paced up to the door and listened, dodging rocks on her way there. She had to figure out where they were taking him. She closed her eyes tight and concentrated hard. She felt a slight movement and she opened her eyes. She was on the other side of the door.

She 😀, then walked down the hall. Super quietly so she wouldn't be heard. She finally caught up with her uncle and her father.

She kept hiding around corners until they shoved him in a cell. It was underground and in some sort of jail. When they started to head back up, Isabel bolted back to her room. She was probably heard going back because when she got to her door, Thor was standing In front of it.

"What did I tell you to do Isabela?" He yelled. Hammer clenched in his left hand.

"Ummm...." Isabel mumbled.

"Isabela," his voice grew soft again. "Ever since you were small, you loved your father. But he is a CRIMINAL. It would be the best for you to not see him. For the sake of Asguard and everyone in it."

"How do you know he won't try anything bad?!" Isabel spat at her uncle.

"Because he is the god of mischief. " He paused before saying this "and so are you."

Isabel gasped. She was never taken aback so much. She was now angered by this.

She took her right hand and shot a small line of ice at her uncles chest. It hit his suite of armor so it didnt do much damage. He clenched it a little and made a small grunt. This gave Isabel time to transform to the other side of her door into her room. Before Thor could open it again, she shot some bigger ice at the door handle. This resulted in the door being locked. And freezing cold.

Isabel folded her arms,turned away from the door, and huffed. Thor tried to open it and yelled

"Isabela, open this door right now!"

"No." She simply replied. Just like her father.

"I SAID OPEN THIS DOOR!!"

"and I said NO!"

Thor eventually pulled his hand back from the door handle and walked away. In a FULL anger mode. Isabel just sat by her window, staring at the sky, waiting for the Relms to collide. In the meantime, she pulled out a price of paper and began to form a plan to get her father out.