The Truth

Ok. So this is the part I was talking about. Hope u enjoy.

Chapter 14-

Isabel's shoes quietly patted along the stone floor to her bedroom door. She silently opened it, trying not to disturb the peaceful silence. She got a better glimpse of the main room. It had tools and interesting weapons that a girl like herself could play with.

She walked out of her room and solely into the main room. She eyed the different mechanisms and walked around exploring. She moved to a little tool, The size of a writing utensil. It had little spikes poking out and Isabel tossed it back upon the table in which she picked it up from.

She moved to the many tables that her father worked on. One of the tables held a stand. Isabel cocked her head to the side in curiosity. She reached out and looked at the bright blue light that shone around the stand. Something was sitting on it as if on display.

Looking closer at it, Isabel realized what it was.

The Tesseract.

She gasped in horror a little loud. Her father had lied to her. HE had stole the tesseract. How could he lie to his own daughter?! Growing furrious, Isabel spun around on her heels making her one braid whip around. There standing was her father. Isabel scrunched up her face in anger.

"Father....you lied to me!"

"Now..Isabel, it was-" Loki was cut off trying to reason.

"Why did you steal the tesseract!" Isabel demanded. The blue light shone around her.

"Well, you see..." He tried to think of the words but Isabel's face was convincing enough to tell the truth. "Well, I needed the last peice of the puzzle, which was the tesseract, to complete my master plan."

"...for what, exactly?"

"To take over Asgaurd of course."

The air went silent. Isabels eyes widened in realization. She knew her father was up to no good. She felt tears well up in her eyes as she thought about her fathers plans. Why could he do such a thing? He knew it was Thor's rightful duty to rule Asgard, and he was going to steal it. She should have known this was his plan.

"Isabella, I-" Loki started advancing forward.

"No, just don't." She stuck out a hand to stop him and turned her face away from him. Isabel let a tear drop on the cold floor. She didn't want to be part of this chaos. She looked up and placed her right hand on the tesseract. "I'm going to take this back to where it belongs!" Isabel clenched it with her tiny fingers.

"NO!" Loki screamed. " Dont touch it-" but it was too late. The tesseract started to surge blue energy and the energy surged up to Isabel. In a panic, Isabel tried ot shake it off, but it just got closer.

Isabel lifted up the arm that touched the tesseract to see her hand turn entirely blue with power. Her eyes filled with worry. Takin a chance, she grabbed the tesseract once more.

"I AM TAKING THIS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as loud as thunder. Running for her life, she bolted out of the liar and up the stoats into the castle.

Isabel was gone along with the tesseract.

Loki was left stunned at the table where his daughter and his second to last peice of the puzzle was just standing. Loki smirked at how his plan would play out with his daughter.

They could be unstoppable.

It was perfect.

Sorry about that last part. Idk what I was thinking. Enjoy.